Stereotypes - Is there any one you secretly like?

When stereotypes come up we all say you can't believe them, they are such generalisations but is there any stereotype you don't mind about your gender, race, nationality, faith, sexuality etc.
Being irish I have heard all the heavy drinking, fighting and leperchauns chasing the tourist dollar theories but I secretly don't mind the mind the stereotype that underneath the playful, messy irish drunk lies a somewhat tortured soul - The " If I wasn't laughing, I would be crying" stereotype - I think it makes us seem mysterious.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's natives are drunks or savages or we're all dead.
    WTF yo.

• Oh oops. One that I like?
      That Natives are tree huggers. Which actually is true. I've never met one native who wasn't in love and completely balanced with nature. It's an inborn reverence.

• I agree reverence towards nature is a worthy attribute

Most Helpful Guy

• welsh people fuck sheep because im welsh and dont fuck sheep

• A lot of country folk get that one - The welsh one has to be great singers

• yeah i hate that too, my mother thinks she can sing from that but she really can't

What Girls Said 5

• "Once you go black you never go back"

"Skinny girls can take dick ".

True on my behalf.
    My man never went back after he met me and well you know the rest... :D

• The Irish one is funny
    Hmm I think most stereotypes can be funny, especially when I'm watching South Park.

It depends in the context

• Italian people are known to be family oriented and I love that stereotype about us

• I don't know any stereotypes that I like. 😆

• I'm Asian and our stereotype is that we are smart. I kinda like that one

What Guys Said 5

• The drama queen gay guy - Think A drama queen gay guy would be hilarious as a friend

• Nothing comes to my mind when somebody ask these questions directly :/ :D

• I know what you mean I often get stuck when caught unawares by a question

• The all men forget everything lol

• The stereotypes for Asian men generally aren't very positive...

• Smart/Good at math?

• @zorro8888 It's not that great when people are always coming to you with their math problems and going "Hey, you're Asian! You should be able to do this!". And when I can't it's "Wow even the Asian can't do this..."

• I am sorry to hear that I would have said the smart/studious one like Zorro

• Everyone is a type, some types are rarer than others but everybody is a type.