What is the one hard thing you would change about your personality?

There are a lot of "Easy" things in our personality we could change if we wanted to but there are a lot of tougher ingrained things that would be nearly impossible to change. Is there any one of your ingrained personality traits that you would love to change?
For me it is the way I look at things, I am very black and white in my judgements, I wish I was more open minded in my approach to different views.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too proud

• Be confident in yourself just not over confident - I think a lot of New Zealanders tend to be proud which is a good thing

• Yeah, New Zealanders are very proud.

Thanks for mho 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• My pride and closed mindedness.

I believe everyone should think the way I do, and if they did, the world would be a better place. It's caused me a lot of problems.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm too manipulative.. I easily believe everyone

• Do you mean gullible - I am so the same I believe everything people say

• Yea that would be the right word.
      Or easily manipulated maybe?

• I wish I had the capacity to believe in a god. One day <3

• You never know - If you have a desire it may happen

• I don't think it's as simple as that but I appreciate the vote of confidence!

• I'm really stubborn, I would like for that to go away

• I have a habit of 'sub-consciously' manipulating a lot of people, it isn't intentional. Most of the time I don't even realise I'm doing it. I'm so ashamed :(

• If it is nothing too serious it is okay - If it is just a case of getting your own way it is not too bad

• I am very shy and i can't really keep a conversation going with a person face to face unless it's a friend or a family member.

• That fact that at times I am so stubborn.

I work on this with myself a lot.
    I need to not always think I am right and listen to others.

What Guys Said 2

• I wish I wasn't as asocial. Just a bit more open to being social.

• I seem to have regular fits of rage (that I keep under control) when I want to do serious bodily harm to those who have transgressed me... even in the distance past. Sometimes I come up with interesting ways of torture and death.

• Once you keep it under control - Believe me we all have had fantasies of strangling someone who is annoying us.