What's the nastiest thing that ever happened to you?

For me it was when I went to the beach and a long yellow turned was floating next to me and when I tried to swim away it followed

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls in the dorms were gross.
    People would always steal the toilet paper and we didn't have any paper towels. Just those dryers.
    Someone thought it'd be cute to smear shit all over the toilet seat.
    I was grossed out and tried to leave, but turns out the person also smeared shit on the door handle and there were no paper towels or toilet paper so there was no way I could get out without touching the knob so I was freaking out.
    In the end I used one of those bags that we're supposed to put our pads and tampons in.

And one time when I was little I was sick. I had to puke and I had explosive diarrhea at the same time so I ran to the bathroom and wasn't sure what to do first but the puke came out first so when I puked I flexed and ended up shitting in my pants so I turned around and sat on the toilet and then I started puking on myself so when I was done puking I sat the toilet still shitting, crying my eyes out and my dad came and cleaned me and everything up.
    Gross.

Most Helpful Guy

• A few things - saw my mother getting licked out by my dad

- saw my mum masturbating

- I sneezed and as I sneezed I opened my mouth and snot went into my mouth

- made a girl laugh so hard she pissed herself and snot went everywhere

- pooed myself when I was abour 7 and i slided down the stairs with it still in my pants

- Had a wank an cummed on my favouite top.. Never been so angry in my life at myself

What Girls Said 1

• lol I was on a fast roller coaster and a big fly flew into my mouth XD

What Guys Said 3

• ugh... was it wot am i imaginin? o_O

i've seen as well bird's poo into da sea a few times... yuk :|

• I was at the beach and I wasn't wearing a shirt, one of those seagulls flew overhead and had some explosive diarrhea and landed on me! It was in my hair and everywhere, I had to rinse off in the ocean.

• I had to crawl under the deck and remove a dead opossum. It was mostly liquid and smelled like rotting fish concentrate.