Agree or Disagree: The USA is only the most free and greatest country if you're a rich person?

Think about it. Rich people can do exactly anything they want in this country and get away with almost anything in the US of A, including felonies like murder (*cough cough* OJ Simpson).

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think any country can claim to be the 'greatest' because the way people experience life there is completely different and subjective. Also I'd hope that if we were to acknowledge one country as the 'greatest' that country would have the humility not to brag about it.

But, I would imagine that a rich person would have a better life anywhere in the world no matter what country they are from.

Most Helpful Guy

• O. J. didn't get away with murder because he was rich, he got away with murder because of racial politics.

• Oh and 'most free' and 'greatest' don't really mean anything. The USA has more liberty than most nations, every place is better if you are rich.

• *America*

• Asker
      We've seen many blacks killed by whites where the whites got free without "a big civil war riot caused by millions of pissed off black mobs. " All the murdering cops and Zimmerman for instance, WHERE were those civil war riots by millions?

What Girls Said 1

• Money allows you freedom in all countries, not just the US.

What Guys Said 7

• Where is O. J. SImpson now? Prison.

• Yeah, after his daughter started blowing all of his money away and then decided to commit an armed robbery that got himself in prison now.

• Nope, lots of freedom here for all. Yes, the rich get away with more, but that's true everywhere. Go ask the Chinese about that.

• Yeah but if you're rich in other poorer countries you can get away with even more and even the government is in on it

• No. Ever heard of this place called EVERY THIRD WORLD COUNTRY on earth...

• The USA is the sole property of the 1%. It's actually less than one percent now, but you know who I mean. They even own the government FFS.

• Disagree. Plenty of opportunity to be had.

Something I've noticed: people success is inversely proportional to their tendency to complain about things. I've seen poor people become rich because they STOPPED complaining about how hard they had it and instead spent their energy on fixing it.

Funny how that works.

• Most likely because complaining gets all of us no where and some people are either too lazy, reluctant, oblivious or ignorant to take advantage of the opportunities provided for them in the US.

• MHO right here!

• Disagree. A rich powerful person can piratically rule over any country in the developing world.. Lots of people like that in my native country. THEY GET AWAY.