What landscape would you rather survive a plane crash in?

So, Lets say you are in a plane going down on fire, What landscape would you want to await your doomed aircraft?

1) Rainforest / Lots of creepy crawlies to eat, But humid and expansive

2) Tundra / MASSIVE baron landscape with scarce life, Hard to find food, water is plentiful and its cold.

3) Glacier / Plenty of fresh water and plenty of fish, Absolutely freezing.

4) Desert / Completely lifeless other then camels and scorpions, Water is scarce and distances huge.

5) Pacific Island / Small but unlmited supply of food + fresh waer, though, completely isolated and hot / monsoons

• 1 - Rainforrest
  • 2 - Tundra
  • 3 - Glacier
  • 4 - Desert
  • 5 - Island

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I'm too high maintenance to survive any of those lol

I would say 2 though, as long as I could find water and no animals were around me, can't stand bugs, plus I like cold weather.

• Lol, There is a difference between liking snowy days where you can build snowmen in your nice warm coat, And walking hundreds of miles in arctic, below freezing conditions with only your burnt clothing you were wearing in the crash xD.

And haha, Too high maintenance, Remind me to never choose you as my survival buddy xD

• 100F ? Holy shit!, Its probably like 35F here xD.

And haha, Yeah haha, But, Perfume in a Zombie apocalypse ? Wtf? xDD

Who the heck are you trying to attract? The people wanting to eat your brains? xD

• I'm so jealous right now, I hate the south, they should build a wall around the southern states and send prisoners there as punishment. Great, I feel like Donald Trump now, except less orange.

lol I don't know, I guess I just want to smell good while I die? woman logic is a difficult thing to over come.

• I'd have to go with the tundra even though I hate to be cold. Maybe I'll have someone to keep me warm with me.

• I picked tundra as one too so guess that means you will be kept warm around the fire I made :)

• Sweet! I'm a bit of a pyromaniac 😈 @anon1999

• You are in charge of watching the fire not spreading it lol Last thing we need is a wild fire spreading all over the tundra and us running from your creation ;)

• rainforrest or island

• I picked island but in all honesty, I'd die soon after surviving the crash anyway xD I'd be the worst in a situation like that

• The pacific island

What Guys Said 11

• Island. If you are in a plane crash on land, then a rescue team won't take long to find the crash site - and therefore since the island has a plentiful supply of food and water, you will be able to survive long enough to be rescued. And when monsoons hit, you can just take shelter in the plane wreckage.

• Well thanks to Bear GryllsI know what I have to do to survive any of them, that being said though I absolutely hate the cold so I will opt for a hotter climate, probably a island.

• Give me the Glacier or the Tundra. I would be able to survive in either of those environments easily.

• ''Easily'' ? Someones feeling confident xD

• Woah Woah Woah, Are you two... ?

• @BelleGirl21 Oh it's not. I just need to leave a week before you do lol

Riggers haha!!! That is exactly how I feel. Give me a row boat and let me row myself to where I need to go lol

• I woulda picked temperate forest, but as that wasn't an option, I picked island... at-least I could go to the beach before I died...

• I'd take the tundra. I wonder how many of those people who chose island have actually lived on one. I have and I'd never choose that

• If the island were big enough for there to be a source of fresh water, then the island. Fishing is easier than hunting and there are fewer or no predators to worry about.

As long as there's wood to build a shelter with, I can survive.

• But you would eventually burn all the trees and exhaust your resources :/ After so long you would eventually fish up all the coral around the island too :(

• There is billions of fish in even the smallest reefs. Plus things get washed up on shore and there are crabs and other stuff.

• Fish beget more fish, trees beget more trees.

Entire cultures have developed on islands, there's enough wood and fish to support entire villages for generations. One man on an island is not going to deplete all is its resources.

• 6. My Ex's house. That'd teach the bitch to steal my property.

• Rainforest. It can at least provide me food.

• I think I would survive more in the tundra and the Pacific island.

• I grew up learning to survive in a subtropical rainforest environment. I'd probably feel safer there

• Rainforest, I digged the rainforest episodes of Ray Mears da most!