Do female child predators get free passes in prison and never get jumped because of their gender or are they treated like the lowest people in?

women's prison like their male counterparts?

• They always get away with it and not treated badly because of their genders.
  • Female child predators get jumped and treated like the lowest in women's prison just like their male counterparts.
  • Maybe it depends.
  • Other explanations.
Female Child predators = Child molesters, abusive mothers (maybe not a predator but still a criminal who harmed a child) who torment or kill their child, female child killers in general.
It seems as though women around the Western World (especially in America), can get away with almost anything in life, including violence against children.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm inclined to believe so. Criminals that prey on children are pretty universally hated.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure about the Us but here in Puerto Rico they get killed or left crippled just like in male prissons. You hear it often in the news "Pedofile arrested" A week latter"pedofile arrested last week has been found severly injured in X prissn" both male and female prissons here don't take kindly to anyone who abuses a child or elderly person in any way shape or form

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• They get shorter sentences than men, I'm not sure what you're asking though.

• If they would get jumped in women's prison too like their male counterparts if they were to get a long enough sentence in prison, is my question.

• It seems as though women around the Western World (especially in America), can get away with almost anything in life, including violence against children.

• Uh, I don't know. I don't think women's prisons are as violent as men's are. It's semi-common for male pedophiles to be killed by other inmates in the US