Guys, are big overarms a turn off?

Do you find it unattractive if a girl has big overarms? In my case its genetics, its NOT because im super buff or fat in any shape or form. Its very little or nothing i can do about it since, you know, genetics.

They look something like that in terms of proportions. by the way im 5'5 and my boobs aren't that big, im only a 30 G
Guys, are big overarms a turn off?

over arms*

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't find a definition of "over arms", so I think you should update your update. I see that you mean biceps, or "upper arms" maybe?

It probably depends on the rest of her figure. If she's fat, it's kind of expected to have large upper arms. If it looks muscular, I'd get the impression that she's physically fit, which is a good thing. But it could contribute to a girl looking more masculine, which is a turn-off (I don't think the girl is attractive personally because she also has a square jaw).

• Im neither fat or super buff

What Guys Said 11

• I wouldn't mind less work to hug you. And I'd accept you there's better stuff to talk about than just your body.

• Nope, not to me. Not something I notice, typically.

• I find that most physical deficiencies can be made up for by being cool and understanding.

But yeah if I'm going purely physical attraction then I won't find them super hot.

• No. A female body is always a piece of art.

• Yes to me they are

I'm ok with like fat in other areas but don't like fat arms

• So you Would dump q girl Who has it?

• So Just a turn off, not a deal breaker? It wouldn't stop you from approaching attractive girl Just because she had them?

• Well that's part of attractive

I have a thing for big arms because I'm always touching her arms... and usually if you have big arms, you have big shoulders a big back and your not very dainty overall

I'm not a big guy, so I like them small :)

• Those knockers are huge!

• What is an overarm?

• I dont notice girl's arms tbh

• Not a turn off, some may not like it, but it doesn't mean it's a turn off.

• Sorry... What about her arms? I was too busy starting at her chest...

Honestly, I don't care about upper arms... My girlfriend doesn't have toned arms, and I don't love her any less for it.

• not to me.

• is it something you notice generally?

• nah, I'm mostly looking at the face tbh.

• Fair enough