Any ex smokers here?

i decided today to stop smoking cold turkey and i would like to hear about your experiences that might inspire to carry on my smoke free journey

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandfather smoked and he cut it cold turkey when he realised what smking can cause to you.
    www.healthline.com/health/smoking/effects-on-body
    www.wales.nhs.uk/.../Whatsinacigarette.jpg

I smoked occasionally, I wasn't really addicted. I stopped because I didn't like the smoke getting in my eyes because I wear contact lenses. I also hate the way cigarettes smell and how the smell tends to linger on your clothes, mouth, skin, hands, hair, basically everywhere. IAlso, I tended to get bronchitis often. And I realised it was stupid to smoke because I 'm harming myself, and making myself ugly, while I wasn't even addicted to it. When I stopped it, my skin got more glowy with less pimples, my eyes weren't so dry and I have more endurance and less trouble with my family

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, I smoke her alright. Not that the jury ever knew. Hehheh, hoo...

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I remember @keyspirits telling me once he no longer smokes

• U can smoke Muslim cuties like this one cuz sum of them are from Turkey 😘
      I'd smoke her in a split seconds if i were u 👄

• Used to smoke

• I quit a while ago.

What Guys Said 0