I have asperger and I look decent. I´m 18 and have been single for my entire life. Is my disorder the reason that I don´t have a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could attribute to it. But girls are a lot less superficial or judgmental once everyone gets older. Same goes with guys. I dated a guy with Asperger's for six months in high school & now I wish he would take me back! Haha. But good things come to those who wait!

Most Helpful Guy

• I got add myself and also few sings of autism and i also never had a girlfriend
    With me it is however more of a choise since i did get the opportunities for it

However if you want a girlfriend simply go do a lot out of the house and talk to a lot of people, just small talk to guys and girls
    Thsi way you'll endup making friends and potentially targets :p
    Just remeber to take a girl you're happy with and nkt the first one that throws herself at you (unless you want her though :p)

But yhea that's the best tip i can give you, and make sure to talk to guys too else you'll be seen as a creep rather quickly

Hope i helped a bit

What Girls Said 4

• Aspergers is tough. The thing where you have a hard time reading other people's emotions makes it hard for you to intuit how a girl wants you to treat her, and may make you miss it if a girl actually likes you. Depending on where you are on the spectrum, you may need to find a woman who understands Aspergers and is willing to learn how to communicate well with you. Friends first?

• Only if you need an excuse to pin it on. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 19. Nothing wrong or abnormal about it.

• Your profile says otherwise

• I wouldn't have a problem with dating you. I mean if you were older. :)
    Don't give up. A lot of people who don't suffer from anything don't have gf/bf too and they're way older than you. I mean, Hi.. I'm an example lol

What Guys Said 2

• Most likely, yes. It's kinda the same for me here (except for a few flings).

• Is there nothing i can do to change that? i´m i doomed to be a slave under the condition.

• No, its your face.