How do you get rid of fruit flies?

I made a salad with vinger in it and the flies are showing up which always insist on flying in my fucking face and near my laptop - so I have to keep my hand fan nearby. How do you get rid of these little bastards?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I know thyme and rosemary generally work well to keep most insects at bay. Don't know if that will help or not.

• Oh, that's interesting information. I'll keep that in mind, thanksss

• Not a problem, if its fruit flies and you want to spray for them then they say to mix in a little soap and water so it foams up and then spray either in the sink or around windows and such, the soap helps spread it and stick to surfaces. It also helps with mosquitoes, in case you don't want to cover yourself with toxic chemicals.

• I have a Venus flytrap so I never have fly problems lol.

• by not placing your fruit out

What Girls Said 2

• I remember a friend of mine who used to be a server in a restaurant saying they put vinegar on the counters.

• cup or bowl with vinegar and lemon, plastic wrap over top, with some holes. The go in he holes and then can't get out