Why do gurls share bathroom together?

i never ever get it... like wtff fam?

y bathroom i mean toilet lol
by*

Most Helpful Girl

• gross haha my cousin does that

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 8

• I think the younger the women the more common this is. Girls at high school do this the most. Girls/women do this for many reasons but it all depends on the girl, some girls/women just go in there to apply make up and talk about things, some women gossip about guys and other girls and some women go to the bathroom completely on their own. All women are different with this.

• As for girls/women actually going into the toilet stalls together I think some do this but very few really.

• It requires at least two women to open the doors to the chamber of secrets.

• They are taking group selfies, reapplying their lipstick, and talking about boys. My girlfriend does it all the time.

• What is a gurl?

• Women are gay fam. That's why they suck dicks, you get me fam?

• Why do you say "fam" so much?

• how are ya boyo have nah clue about the beours going toilet #slangWARS

• I don't know fam. Maybe they are gay fam. You feel me fam?

• gay? lol i dont think so if they were damn fam.. i would have joined them LOL

• Oh they piss in the same toilet fam? That shit would be gay if it was two men fam. So I think they might be gay fam. Plenty of girls these days are homosexuals or bisexuals you know fam?

• lol most of them ain't... like my female freinds non of them are gay... oh wait they kiss each other when they party and are drunk lol.. but one them have boyfriend