Should I go on a trip even though I'm living at home?

I want to go on a trip to Paris but I'm still living at home. My only responsibilites are paying off my credit cards and my personal loan. I do help out around the house as well. Should I go this trip even though I'm still living at home?

• Yes
  • No

14

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a vacation , take a vacation.
    Living at home has nothing to do with it.

However, if I were you as sweet as a vacation sounds my main priority would be paying off my debts.
    A vacation can come later in life when you have things together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your primary obligation in this situation is to your parents. You don't want them to feel that you are taking advantage of them. Ask them for their input. If you are convinced tat you already know what their response will be. . . well, then, I guess you already have your answer.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you have other commitments that come first, like finishing university or grad school, go for it.

Welcome to the New Economy. :-(

• that isn't a reason not to go on a trip

• Priorities pay off loans and debt then go in vacation.