For the celery I'm talking about human shit being dug through the soil and the celery being grown in it, washed, and then you eat it.
For the water it's the sewage water treated and with reverse osmosis to purify it and so on, so it's clean.
Which would you rather consume? Or would you have no problem with either.
Bonus question: Do you think there should be a Food topic so people can ask this type of question there?
- I'd rather eat the celery, but ideally I'd avoid both.36% (4)25% (2)32% (6)Vote
- I'd rather drink the water, but ideally I wouldn't have to.18% (2)12% (1)16% (3)Vote
- I'd be happy to eat the celery, but would prefer to not drink the water.18% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
- I'd be happy to drink the water, but would prefer to not eat the celery.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I actually wouldn't have a problem with either.28% (3)63% (5)41% (8)Vote
- I can't decide...0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- See answers0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Well there's the same amount of water on Earth as there's ever been; all the water we drink has been sewage at some point if you think about it. The celery I wouldn't care about that much but it just wouldn't be very good celery because our digestive systems are too good; human shit has very few nutrients left in it because we've used them0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I honestly wouldn't have a problem with either. Human feces isn't much different from animal feces and we already use it. Sewage water that's purified through reverse osmosis would be extremely clean. We already do urine purification for astronauts and that stuff is incredibly clean. They separate ions from the water in reverse osmosis as well as bacteria. If you're sifting out individual ions and atoms, you've got some really clean water.0