Beach or swimming pool?

I like both very much but I have to choose going to a swimming pool over going to the beach.

• Beach
  • Swimming Pool

Most Helpful Girl

• In terms of swimming, pool. At the beach I don't like all those people around and I don't really like going in the water.

However, I love collecting seashells. So that's about all I love the beach for.

What Guys Said 10

• swimming pool, there's no sharks or poisonous jellyfish, plus the water is cleaner.

• Beach wins hands down as you have the nice warm golden sand as well.

• Go to what's closer from where you live.

• I choose the beach over the swimming pool. The atmosphere is fantastic. 8-)

• I would say the Beach

• Well, I don't know. . . if I lived in the Carolinas, I would have to opt for the pool.

• The sharks will love you!

• Pool. The beach was always just there for me. Nothing special. A pool was rate

• beach every time

• beach, well thats if your ok with guys checking ut your stomach and your legs

What Girls Said 5

• beach for sure... you can go to the pool anytime... plus salt water is better for you then chlorine... :))

• Beach for sure. I feel better at the beach and there are a lot of things I can do there.

• the pool since the sun is so strong where I live. but I'd pick the ocean over everything if I lived near enough.

• Swimming pool because there's no animals

• I like the beach.