What should I do if she acts like she did nothing wrong?

Basically there is a girl I have known for two years in college and started having feelings for her, then I kissed her before summer. Then I tried texting her and what not over the summer, she either ignored or answered 10 days later inexplicably. I asked if we could talk and she asked what about and I asked if everything was okay with her and she ignored that, we haven't talked since. I got upset and deleted her off social media, and was upset about it for a few days. Then I had a sudden revalation that I don't need her and I realized that there are so many other beautiful women out there just waiting, and I am very confident in myself. I'm sure feelings are going to try to render their ugly head again when school starts, and a friend said she will likely try to talk to me like nothing bad happened. I feel like saying "what happened to you this summer?" if she tries acting nice and not let her off the hook easily but am not quite sure. Unfortunately we are living across the hall next year so it's an unavoidable situation. Ignoring her may be the best way to go

Most Helpful Girl

• just ignore her.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's there to think about. You said it yourself you are confident within yourself, so that's good, you don't need a woman like her. Ignore her, and even if she tries to contact you don't respond don't give her any attention whatsoever.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her to leave you alone and that she's fat and ugly. She'll back off.

What Guys Said 0