Which super power would you mostly like to have?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Invisibility. It would help me so much in life, I'd love it.

• Fun fact: Invisibility is pretty much the same thing as transparency, which means that light phases through the object. And if transparency were possible, every single part of you would be transparent. Including your eyes. And if your eyes are transparent, they would not be able to absorb any light and you would be rendered completely blind.

media2. giphy. com/media/Y2nbrJyAR6RiM/200_s. gif

• But you love me, so it's okay xD

• @Xelebrum don't be so sure about that!

What Guys Said 24

• Immortality (though the ability to die when I want to would be nice) with the mental capacity to handle it ie. infinit memory capacity as well as a more plastic brain, making it capable of learning anything and everything. As well as the ability to comprehend everything I have learned (wisdom to use it).

• I would have super taste buds. 💚 I would be able to infer all the informations through tasting things. :)

• Manipulate and produce electricity, thunder and become electricity also. I would travel through telephone wires and make thunder storms. I could also travel on rail road tracks and produce friction and all kids off cool things. I would even control magnets and fly

• Telekinesis. That way I could fly, lift heavy objects, control the elements, make myself run at super speeds, and pretty much fulfill my secret fantasy of being a Jedi.

• top 3
    teleportation, mind reading, immortality

• Electricity... because even if i can't do anything super cool besides hurt people, i could at least deliver humanity another Resource... ME xD

• Accelerating healing factor all day ever day!

i can probably write a whole book on why. though i'm pretty sure people who know seen X-MEN and the other Wolverine movies would figure out why without a grain of knowledge

• telekenetic or whatever you call it. Like levetating yourself and controlling objects. But Mind control sounds great too

• The ability to move anywhere along my own timeline and be my younger or older self. Also teleportation and shapeshifting and healing factor on top of that. It would be a nice bonus to activate abilities in others as well

• This is a tough one. There are so many that I'd want. First on my list would be super-strength. Second would be healing abilities like Wolverine. Third would probably be sensing danger like Spider-Man's Spider-sense

• I can't stick with one, there are just some secondary powers mandatory for this not to be a horrible idea. E. G Conjuring fire is only useful asumming I get immunity to fire to avoid setting myself on fire.

• Power to let me sleep for another few hours X3 that alarm my biggest enemy. ;~;

• Teleportation

• Most probably Fire... Fire-control.

• I would like to have power to read minds...

• X-ray vision

• Immortality.

• super speed would be a perfect fit

• Invisibility. I could do a lot of things with it.

• Telekinesis. Then I could finally be good at basketball!

• Invincibility

• Teleportation and Immortality (obviously without getting old)

• Time travel

• Mind reading

What Girls Said 14

• I'd like to be able to fly because I love speed, and if that superpower is taken I'd want to have healing powers, so if I ever crash out on my bike I survive it.

• Flight. No doubt

• Invisibility and intangibility... Cause I wouldn't have to talk to my annoying cousins, I can easily avoid them, lol :/

• My hair would have the ability to grow as long as I wish and to be as strong as a diamond or the ability to have mind control or make who ever fall in love with me and do my bidding

• Invisibility. I want to go wherever i want and be a fly on the wall. Then I'd know what everybody says about me when I'm not there!

media2.giphy.com/media/Y2nbrJyAR6RiM/200_s.gif

• @xelebrum 😶❤💋

• 😘❤️🙈💕

• The ability to heal.

• I would like to fly. I would love to fly.

• the ability to steal other people's power

• i would love to invisible

• The power to master every skill only by looking at it once

• Invisibility 😉

• Not so fun @Xelebrum thanks for raining on my parade. Boo 😢

• The ability to never feel pain.

• To Freeze Time! just think of all the cool stuff you could do if you could freeze time!

• Shapeshifting :3