Girls, a new Saint Laurent handbag or save up to get some botox for my forehead?

I used to frown a lot as a kid and I've developed a few lines that I'm insecure about. What would you do if you had to chose out of the two?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• If the lines are a massive insecurity and are directly affecting your life and self confidence, then do the Botox, if they're not THAT bad, get the ysl purse!

What Girls Said 16

• neither. id buy myself some sexy shoes and a bit of concealer. i dont c y lines are such a big deal.

even if i had the money, i dont think id ever want to be... flawless.

• I wouldn't save up to buy a designer bag lol and I wouldn't save up so I could get things injected into my face wtf

• Do what ever will make you happy. Personally, I'd buy my self a present instead of using Botox. Who knows what kind of weird cancer will come up down the road because of these things we do to ourselves now but didn't know the effects later on. :/

• I'd get the Saint Laurent handbag because getting botox might cause you to become dependent on it for future use. Unless the lines are really obvious - focus on doing other things with your money.

• You're sort of young for botox, I think? My mother got it for forehead lines but she's in her mid sixties. Are those lines really that bad? Maybe go get a spa weekend or something to refresh and feel good. Or save the money for when you're my age and might need lipo? Sorry, I'm no help lol.

• Botox doesn't even lat that long.

I'd take a trip to Europe or Latin America with that money and a language class within while I'm there.

• Neither. Shoes. Nothing makes me feel better about myself than a pair of killer shoes. And food. Or maybe a trip

• Get the botox and buy a Kate Spade they are way cheaper but still very well made and timeless ;)

• neither...

*you can probably get a pretty good quality Saint Laurent knockoff for cheap
    *for forehead, buy Frownies and do a scalp massage

• Cover it up that frown line with some good makeup and just get the bag. Botox is never a one time thing ^_^

• Follow your heart.

You can take collagen drink instead of using botox

• do it right
    do it CHANEL

• Whatever you can afford. I personally don't believe in using botox

• Shit man, $2,000? I would buy a used car with that money..

• Out of the two options, I'd get the new handbag. Personally, I'd use the money on a trip.

• what it going to make you happier in the long run? if it's to cover up an insecurity then fine, but remember that you need other sessions of botox to keep it in its place.
    i personally would buy the bag because all those imperfections make you who you are, but it's up to you