Did I almost die last week?

I've been thinking about the good times I had when I was younger. I willingly moved because I couldn't stand the winters. I'm still happy that I moved.
I had this dream that I was showing a friend around my hometown. We went to go see the house I grew up in & shared the good times with my best friend & nextdoor neighbor.

I remember we were a few doors down from my house & I very enthusasitically said "I'm going home" (funny thing is I was coming from North to South, I rarely went that way. Almost always South to North)

Then I hollared NOOO in my head & woke up.

I don't really believe in dreams BUT this one was creepy.

Most Helpful Guy

• given by this:

"I've been thinking about the good times I had when I was younger."

possibly i believe this "NOOOOO" meant..."NOOOOO i'll never be young again. i won't live those moments again"

• Good point. My friend had a certain car. I loved it & drove it most of the time. After I moved I saw a used one similar & bought it. I hated the thing.

• Yes. I loved diving his car. Maybe it was just us being together & having fun.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't confuse dreams and death

• As I wrote I don't really believe in dreams BUT this one was creepy.
      Why was I "going home" then I hollered NOOO in my head & woke up?

• Dreams are a real phenomenon Whether you believe in them or not.

• That said, they don't mean anything they are nearly your brain activity based on the day's events

What Guys Said 1

• Its just a dream LOL