How can I make my life suck less?

I'm ugly, I have a crappy mcdonalds job, live with my parents at 27 and I'm pretty depressed. I work out because it takes my mind away from my problems for a bit and also builds a better body bit by bit but my life consists of Going to work, comming home, using the internet and sleep. I have no friends and no hobbies.

How can I make life suck less exept the obvious look for a better job which I am doing

Most Helpful Girl

• If you got no interests in life... how are you going to succeed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I’ve been there, done that sht!!
    Don’t EVER give up, and think it is hopeless, OK? I’m not going to tell you to ‘Man Up’ and stop feeling sorry for yourself, because what you feel is part of the process!! It’s OK to be unsure, hate your job and wonder why you put up with that sht, with those *&^%$&* people!!
    My dad was kind of a ‘Hard A$$’ and he never let me win at games, or shooting hoops, or anything, until I COULD win, and TAKE him!! He always told me, “Don’t let the Bastards Grind you down!!” Words to live by!!
    They tell you so much BS in High School, like you can be ANYTHING, and do ANYTHING, and you graduate, and they leave you hanging, no job, no help, and nobody wants to hire you, except sht jobs that pay NOTHING because you don’t have experience!!
    From my experience, you need to ‘EARN YOUR STRIPES’ and work through these sht jobs, for a while, but always looking for the next step, the next chance, to be more, to maybe be ‘Shift manager’ the “Assistant Manager’ then having your own store!! If you want that!!
    It is a process, and ‘they’ will fck with you, along the way, to see how you react, and if you can do it, and stay the course!!
    “Don’t give the Pricks the satisfaction” of seeing you fail, or give up!!
    Try not to get depressed, but you are in a part of life that NATURALLY SUCKS, and you have to show them that you are more than the others, and you can see something more than the day to day sht!!!
    Believe in yourself, and know it takes time, getting through the sht, part, but there are better times, coming!!

What Girls Said 4

• Try treating yourself once in a while, take yourself out, go to the mall, go to a museum, library, any place of interest.
    You'll feel good being out & about and you'll raise the possibilities to meet someone. 😊

• Find something you enjoy doing. Think positive. Make YouTube videos, vines, etc. Umm play video games, go to college.

• I'm already done with college, videogames are boring and I suck at everything what can be interestingin me making a youtube video?

• I'm trying to gte a better job every day just no luck, a girl would be impossible I'm too ugly and well not everyone becaomes famous

• Just pray for help and trust God

• get a hobby! go out there and meet people doing that hobby

• I just take naps

What Guys Said 5

• Bro, I can totally relate to you as I have felt that way at times. Don't let things such as your outer appearance or job define who you are as a person. The only one that knows the answer to that is you. Don't just try to find a new job. Look deep within yourself and find something you really enjoy doing/ would enjoy doing. Do you like sports? Look into a career path in sports medicine/ sports writing/ coaching etc. Or if you like science, do you like biology? Chemistry? Look into programs at universities or community colleges around your area.

Once you find something that really brings you joy and gives you a sense of meaning, chase after it and never look back. Take courses at your community college that will transfer to a 4 year university. Once enrolled, apply for financial aid. There are lots of grants and loans that will get you through school. When you are ready, transfer to a university and finish out a bachelors degree.

If you go the college route, pour your heart and soul into it. Get great grades and learn as much as possible. Don't skip classes, even if you are tired or feeling depressed. You have to have the goal in sight at all times. There is no easy way to success. You have to put your nose to the grindstone and work your way up

• 1. Take out tons and tons of student loans.
    2. Go back to school.
    3. Graduate with tons of debt.
    4. Make 3-5 dollars more per-hour at the same crappy McDonalds.
    5. ?
    6. Profit

• Make a goal in life example my goal is to buy a nice house :3 but a short goal for next year is a trip to Europe, i never been to there. ;~;

A even closer goal is to save enough money for a hotel X3 rave in 3 months

• I have and extremly tight budget saving money is impossible

• well I've been trying to get one but no luck

• Its difficult but dont lose sight my professor told me i would not get a real job for 8 years, im going to be a lawyer

• I have much to say, but first I'd like to know what your level of education is.

• Having looked at some of your other questions and having read some of your responses, I would say that your greatest obstacle right now is the man in the mirror. Please don't misconstrue this as my telling you that you are somehow a bad person. I'm not saying that at all. I am saying that your indecision to take action to improve your life is the greatest obstacle you are facing.

You aren't ugly (and I know you're reaching for the keyboard to contradict this), you are not worthless, but you are adrift without ambition, and that is why your life is an unhappy one. Your lack of drive to even take the most rudimentary steps towards achieving something is an issue I honestly think you should discuss with a professional. It could be due to a chemical imbalance. It needs to be addressed. So long as you have no drive, no ambition, I'm afraid your life won't improve. I don't want to see that happen, and I'm sure you don't either.

• I really believe you should be asking a professional for help in this, and I hope that you do.

• Stop working out, use that time to go to school. Try and get a degree or certificate. Then get a really good job and move out. That would help your quality of life.