What's your biggest fear?

Mines dentists, bananas, and spiders

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• meh, i have that effect.

lol jks hum failure, some birds, rejection and spiders. anything wild at night tbh.

my friend and i were walking at night and this massive possum just fell out of a tree and stared at us. we shat our pants.

• Pffft like id be scared of you😊

• bad as in bad or badass? :P

i see someone is a little mixed up between fauna and flora tehe!

indeed it does =/ @phoenix98

• A little of both, it had something to do with the similarities between women and the so called feral cats you mentioned lol.

yup you're right, I get confused when I'm tired sometimes lol.

Lol.

• Lol why bananas? ;-; what have they done to you? and my biggest fears: spiders, Icecream trucks, and garbage cans.-.

• My biggest fear is probably shame or commitment. I'm afraid of marriage because I don't want a divorce and when I buy something that isn't food a lot of times it'll take me a while to decide whether I should actually buy it or not because I don't want to get home and regret it then have to return it to the store like a dingus. I'm also afraid to befriend people because I don't want to be more jaded on the concept of trust than I am already.

• Throwing up.

• Bananas... 😨 :o But, minions love bananas!! XD
    I'm scared of many things... But my biggest fear
    Losing my family... and failure

• Drowning and heights

• Falling from a high place, spiders and drowning (I can't swim)

• Clowns , costumes and mascots

• Technology is, the malfunctions

• dying in the dark alone.

• Really scared of bugs

• Being infertile.

What Guys Said 5

• You guys lack so much imagination.

My biggest fear is probably to have someone paralyse me with a drug, without taking away any sensation, and then torturing me for hours every day while I watch helpless, without even being able to scream, and kept me alive for months torturing me until I finally died limbless, disfigured and completely insane.

• Probably not being able to protect and keep my loved ones, family and friends safe.

• Biggest fear mmmh, boredom :o

• talking to girls lol

• Being the 'gay best friend'