What's your biggest fear?

Mines dentists, bananas, and spiders

1|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• meh, i have that effect.

lol jks hum failure, some birds, rejection and spiders. anything wild at night tbh.

my friend and i were walking at night and this massive possum just fell out of a tree and stared at us. we shat our pants.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pffft like id be scared of you😊

• Show All
    • bad as in bad or badass? :P

i see someone is a little mixed up between fauna and flora tehe!

indeed it does =/ @phoenix98

• A little of both, it had something to do with the similarities between women and the so called feral cats you mentioned lol.

yup you're right, I get confused when I'm tired sometimes lol.

Lol.

• Lol why bananas? ;-; what have they done to you? and my biggest fears: spiders, Icecream trucks, and garbage cans.-.

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest fear is probably shame or commitment. I'm afraid of marriage because I don't want a divorce and when I buy something that isn't food a lot of times it'll take me a while to decide whether I should actually buy it or not because I don't want to get home and regret it then have to return it to the store like a dingus. I'm also afraid to befriend people because I don't want to be more jaded on the concept of trust than I am already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Throwing up.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bananas... 😨 :o But, minions love bananas!! XD
    I'm scared of many things... But my biggest fear
    Losing my family... and failure

0|0
    0|0
  • Drowning and heights

1|0
    0|0
  • Falling from a high place, spiders and drowning (I can't swim)

1|0
    0|0
  • Clowns , costumes and mascots

1|0
    0|0
  • Technology is, the malfunctions

0|0
    0|0
  • dying in the dark alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really scared of bugs

0|0
    0|0
  • Being infertile.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You guys lack so much imagination.

My biggest fear is probably to have someone paralyse me with a drug, without taking away any sensation, and then torturing me for hours every day while I watch helpless, without even being able to scream, and kept me alive for months torturing me until I finally died limbless, disfigured and completely insane.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not being able to protect and keep my loved ones, family and friends safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biggest fear mmmh, boredom :o

0|0
    0|0
  • talking to girls lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Being the 'gay best friend'

0|0
    0|0