Do you think nose jobs should be illegal?

Do you think nose jobs should be illegal?

• yes baby
    3% (1)21% (6)11% (7)Vote
  • no honey
    97% (33)66% (19)83% (52)Vote
  • I don't really know what that is
    0% (0)13% (4)6% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
13|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I had a brain fart and thought you meant having sex with your nose xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not really, i mean some people have major insecurities, and if this is their way of dealing with them then y not? as long as they dont end up sabotaging their own face like courtney cox did. she ruined her entire face and looks ugly af now.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If people want to get nose jobs; then let them. If my girlfriend wants to get Double D breast implants, and wants to pay for them herself. Well shoot, I won't argue with that. It's her body, and my eyes... so well... sorry lost my train of thought. Double D's...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am generally opposed to cosmetic surgary except as reconstruction... but Im not going to tell anyone they can't do so if they want. If people told me I couldnt do some of the stupud things I've done to myself over the years I would have been bloody miffed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, no sometimes they are needed like if a nose has been broken so bad. But if it's just a wanted thing then I wouldn't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • its their body they can do what ever they want with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever seen a rhinoplasty operation taking place? Ouch!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Let's keep 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is a clinical necessity. The last one was a waste of money. The middle one, meh.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No, some people actually need this surgery for respiratory problems.

5|2
    0|0
  • How is someone else doing something for their own health and/or wellness detrimental for anyone else? Let people do what they want with their own money.

1|0
    0|0
  • As stupid as I think they are I think it should remain legal. People have a right to do whatever they want with their own bodies, no matter how much other people might disagree with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I broke my nose I NEEDED one. So um, never.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope
    they do whatever they want to do. They do not harm anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Do you think they should be illegal?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should they? They obviously help people.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't see why they should be illegal.

0|0
    0|0
  • why should they be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should it be illegal? Their body, their choice. If they're happier after it, it should be okay?

0|0
    0|0
    • Mostly theyre still not exactly happy after that. They will see other 'flaws' and want to improve them too..

• Well that's their problem :/
      People worrying about looks like that... sigh. Their choice though!

• why didn't they just use makeup? why make it permanent?

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, not unless it's dangerous? So no. :)

0|0
    0|0