Is green a creative color? Or is it not?

I recently heard that "green is not a creative color." Methinks it's not true.

LET'S GET CREATIVE.

• Green is a creative color.
  • Green is not a creative color.
  • Bacon.
This is what I'm talking about:
https://youtu.be/9C_HReR_McQ

Watch the WHOLE THING, but DO NOT miss the part at 1:48! Maybe it can change your minds? Who knows...

Most Helpful Guy

• Green is my favourite colour :D
    No matter what that fucking notepad thing says, I still think it's creative.

What Girls Said 7

• omg did u go away for some time or something? i haven't seen u in ages. as soon as i read bacon I'm like oMG.

anyway i dont find green creative lol. i find it peaceful and just neutral. it is neutral in the pH scale so :P

• I never really left G@G actually. :D I decided to just stop posting for a little while, but I did stay to message friends. I honestly felt like a few... people... (not you, :P so no worries) had enough of me, so I thought it would be better to quit the nonsense for a bit lol. For now I'm back to normal. And bacon is guaranteed.

• yeah okay makes sense=] please, who said i haven't had enough of u? ur such a pain -.- lol jks jks.

• Hahaha who could ever get enough of me? Impossible. XD

• i like pizza

• Green is not a creative colour because it is used to represent the part of the brain known as the frontal lobe, which is responsible for logical thinking, not creativity. Personally though i'd say it's a creative colour

• I thought we all agreed to never be creative again...

• No, it's not. It have calming effect, but it doesn't look creative xD

• Haha good choice!

• Thanks you! :D But yeah, I decided to stop posting for a while. I was making a few "select" people upset so I gave it a break for a bit. But I'm completely back to normal now. :P

• Lol. Good!! :p :D

• I spotted 'Bacon' so

• Can a color even be creative? Lmao

What Guys Said 5

• Meh.
    I tend to find people who obsess over which colours are creative, are the same sorts of people who try very very hard to be seen as artistic types. Sure it's not a colour which is particularly evocative, but you can be as creative with green as you can with any other colour. Green may be calming and nuetral, but it can also speak of filth, infection or toxicity (or many other things) if used correctly.

• Fact about me, I'm not trying to be seen as artistic. This is just a joke, haha! Watch the video in the update, that's there this question was inspired from.

• I'm gonna be honest I flagged this question as nonsense and it'd bring me a certain amount of satisfaction if it got removed

• Wow, man. Does it really bother you? This is mostly just to be funny and to make people laugh at how random it is. It is also linked to pop culture in a way.

You must be from the USA? I won't even look.

• No it really doesn't bother me at all, I'm just trying to amuse myself too

• Ah, nice.

• I mixed blue and yellow, there I was creative lol haha.

• It's a friggin' colour

• Sure it is...