Whats your favorite ice cream?

Hello Gagers, so as some of you know i absolutely love ice cream and i am having one of my favorites right now.
Haagen Das Cookie flavor. Whats your favorite post a pick. Oh dear i got ice cream in my blood now, well at least i taste sweet , haha. by the way, i am having 3 tubs, i now, i know, i'm crazy. When the wife is nowhere in sight, the mice have to come out and play, right?

Whats your favorite ice cream?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love all flavours of ice cream! Except peppermints. I reward myself with ice cream every time I've done something which I'm proud of :p which is like every week ahah

My fave flavours would be cookies & cream, the good ol' vanilla, yam and durian :D

• Awesome, as long as it says ice cream on the box... i'll have it. I tend to just duck and dive when my wife is not around and have a few scoops, haha. Excellent choices. Love it, thank you

• Thank you :)

• you're welcome :)

What Girls Said 6

• I like ice cream bars. I don't have a favorite yet but I have been eating this one quiet often these days:
    sweettreatstruck.com/.../Strawberry-shortcake.jpg 😊😊🍦🍦

• Ooh, yummy, that looks delicious, i'm drooling now, haha. I love it. Awesome

• Goody goody gumdrops

• Ah, how can i forgot about gumdrops, awesome :)

• Vanilla with frozen drops of goldene syrup mixed through the ice cream its like a little gold mine in a bowl

• I can only imagine... i would go crazy for something like that. Amazing :)

• 0|0
  • i like vanilla

• Lovely, when i was little my mum would pick me up from school and she'd have vanilla cone ice cream ready on Fridays... you should have seen my face... awesome

• Cookies And Cream! =)

• yeah, i am addicted to that stuff, awesome :)

• Oh sherbet, if only i had the words to describe the sensation, i would cry and beg my mum for it. I had a habit when i was young... when i don't get something i'd go to the corner and cry thinking my mum would feel sorry for me

• omg me too! id cry on purpose to make my mom get me stuff It worked! hey call me spoiled but I was a kid! =)

• cookies and cream

What Guys Said 3

• Pistachio, pineapple, mango, strawberry ice cream

• Cookies and cream and butter pecan it's hard to choose

• Awesome, i love pecan as well. Great choice. When in doubt have both, haha :)

• I got all kinds of flavors in a store my family co owns

• I love chocolate chips flavour ice cream.