Girls, is pewdiepie your type of man?

22

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Yes and no I like that he is slightly geeky and I do find him a little entertaining. But imagine having a boyfriend that blogs a lot or has to run be on the look out for fans bugging him. Or probably recording a lot of videos and editing. So yes and no

• He's slightly obnoxious at times BUT he has connections to get video games before they are released to the public, and he gets them free so that's a perk. I bet his girlfriend enjoys having access to any game she wants, and probably on any console!

• Nope. I respect him as a comedian but anything other is a no. Markiplier on the other hand? The perfect cinnamon roll.

• nope.. he is not..

• Lool he isn't. I find him extremely annoying.

• nah not really

• who is that?

• He's really handsome and funny and he and marzia are cute but i don't know if he is really caring or nah?

• He is hilarious, I love him but I don't think we could be a good couple.^^

• Pewdiepie is cute, but Tobuscus is so much better.

• Hell no he is annoying and gay

• nope not at all

• No no no no no...

• He's cute but nooo

• Sorry whats pewdiepie 🙈🙈🙈😯

• its normal to not know dont feel excluded lol. It's a guy that makes videos playing games. He's known for beeing one of most popular youtubers.

• Ohhhh in that case sure bc im just an open person as long as he's a gentlemen with me :D

• I don't know how he is with relationships so I don't know, I like cry better to be honest

• he's cute. that's all I can say. because at the moment I don't have a type of man. :)

• Ew, no..
    Eruughh.
    And that Mudkip dude too is also a NO.

• I like his eyes :D

• No, not at all.

• All he does is sitting behind a screen all day constantly talking about fictional things and if not then he is talking to a camera. It's just not a healthy lifestyle and that doesn't attract me at all so no he is not my type of man. Not to mention that he acts immature and screams a lot in his videos.