Girls, is pewdiepie your type of man?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Yes and no I like that he is slightly geeky and I do find him a little entertaining. But imagine having a boyfriend that blogs a lot or has to run be on the look out for fans bugging him. Or probably recording a lot of videos and editing. So yes and no

0|1
    0|0
  • He's slightly obnoxious at times BUT he has connections to get video games before they are released to the public, and he gets them free so that's a perk. I bet his girlfriend enjoys having access to any game she wants, and probably on any console!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I respect him as a comedian but anything other is a no. Markiplier on the other hand? The perfect cinnamon roll.

1|1
    0|0
  • nope.. he is not..

0|1
    0|0
  • Lool he isn't. I find him extremely annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah not really

0|1
    0|0
  • who is that?

0|1
    0|0
  • He's really handsome and funny and he and marzia are cute but i don't know if he is really caring or nah?

0|1
    0|0
  • He is hilarious, I love him but I don't think we could be a good couple.^^

0|1
    0|0
  • Pewdiepie is cute, but Tobuscus is so much better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no he is annoying and gay

0|1
    0|0
  • nope not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • No no no no no...

0|1
    0|0
  • He's cute but nooo

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry whats pewdiepie 🙈🙈🙈😯

0|1
    0|0
    • its normal to not know dont feel excluded lol. It's a guy that makes videos playing games. He's known for beeing one of most popular youtubers.

• Ohhhh in that case sure bc im just an open person as long as he's a gentlemen with me :D

• I don't know how he is with relationships so I don't know, I like cry better to be honest

0|1
    0|0
  • he's cute. that's all I can say. because at the moment I don't have a type of man. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Ew, no..
    Eruughh.
    And that Mudkip dude too is also a NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like his eyes :D

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • All he does is sitting behind a screen all day constantly talking about fictional things and if not then he is talking to a camera. It's just not a healthy lifestyle and that doesn't attract me at all so no he is not my type of man. Not to mention that he acts immature and screams a lot in his videos.

0|1
    0|0