Guys, what do girls do to look more attractive that you actually find unattractive?

For example, really long nails.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• really long nails, abnormally long eye lashes, to much make up, Anorexia, implants, drawn on eye brows, tattoos, piercings, and odd hair colors

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• 1. Intentionally getting abs
    2. Trying to eliminate every single bit of body-fat they posses
    3. Makeup (that's not just light and natural looking)
    4. Ducklips
    5. Pouty lips
    6. Any type of implant (chest, backside, lips, etc except in extreme cases)
    7. Cut their hair really short to look "cute"
    8. Wearing cat-eye glasses or most sunglasses (especially things like aviator frames)
    9. Dying their hair certain colors that look really bad (usually it's a dark red that they do that usually looks really bad)
    10. Scrunching their hair. Staaaaaahp...
    11. Hairstyles that involve bangs pulled back.
    12. Drawn on eyebrows
    13. Excessive makeup on eyes (too much eyeshadow like smokey eyes, mascara, etc)
    14. Piercings
    15. Tattoos (even meaningful ones)
    16. Fake tans (and tans that are natural but are WAY too dark for their skin color)
    17. Having streaks of a random color in their hair
    18. Really gaudy and super flashy outfits
    19. Overly revealing and tight-fitted outfits.
    20. Overly long nails (and nail's done up, as well)
    21. Wearing high heels or shoes with really big heels like pumps
    22. Trying to get large thighs by working out to gain muscle rather than by fat buildup
    23. Trying to get a really tone figure

That's a couple that I would think she was less attractive outwardly, if that's all what you're asking. If you're talking what she does that makes her less attractive, to me, inwardly, then that's another story.

0|1
    0|0
  • Excessively long eyelashes and -... that's about it really.
    It really depends on if the accessory matches the look she's trying to achieve.
    Be a punk rock girl , get the t-shirt , get the outfit right.
    Be a literary girl , go all out on them hipsters glasses yo!

It's when people are stuck in the limbo somewhere in-between that's when it falls into the uncanny valley and makes me go...
    "Aight"

Anything works really.

0|0
    0|0
  • make up is a given, nails done up, on fingers and toes, wearing your hair down, dressing nicely (not slutty) and not just a T shirt, jeans or sweats all the time, nice shoes, preferably heels or raised shoes of some kind, nice smelling body spray and hair that smells nice, like strawberries or cucumber melon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really long nails
    Ducklips ( shudders )
    Provocative and crass clothing
    Way to much makeup
    Implants
    Really long eye lashes
    Yoga pants ( honestly there is no reason to wear these except at home or in the gym or fitness class )
    Excessive fake tanning
    Dying their hair goofy or unpractical colors.

Those are some.

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely HATE when girls pluck their eyebrows. I mean I can understand shaping if they look like a couple of hairy caterpillars but most girls have nothing wrong with their eyebrows and once they pluck or shape them until there's nothing but a tiny thin line of hair left they look sick like they are dying of cancer or something and it often causes their forehead to get all red and inflamed.

Honestly thick eyebrows are a sign of good health and thin eyebrows are a sign of failing health, health is the main thing that normal people find attractive in a prospective mate. That's why thin eyebrows make you look sickly and unattractive. What's even worse than that is when they shave them off completely and redraw them with a marker. That looks fucking retarded.

funnyasduck.net/.../...ebrows-woman-logic-pics.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • It's even worse when they completely remove their eyebrows then tattoo them on!

• Show All
    • Yeah, I think the thin eyebrow thing is dying out now though, it's thick eyebrows that are in.

• It can't happen soon enough for me. lol

• Really long nails is a good one, I would also say, and I don't know if they do it to look good or not, yoga pants. Seriously they just come off as lazy. There basicly sweat pants, so many girls do this and I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup & fake boobs. Most girls are lazy enough to improve their natural beauty, so, they put a shit load of makeup (which actually looks worse than without makeup). Anyway, I don't judge harshly. If these things still help them to get over their own insecurities, OK, let them -- it's their choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flashy glamour clothes, huge glasses, too much makeup, elaborate hair stuff. Oh and please girls stop twerking it looks like you don't know what to do with your ass, not graceful at all. Real boner killer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up
    Duck Faces
    Implants
    Heels
    Glamour / Fashion
    Anorexia
    Long nails

0|2
    0|0
  • i´m not sure what they do but i´m relatively sure it doesn´t help anyway. the only thing that would help is if she was fat and lost a lot of weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup in general. Not that there's anything unnatractive about it, it's just that my brain seems to respond to a woman without makeup with "Hey! *Real* skin! 8-D"

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of makeup. Fake glasses. Basically most things fake.

0|2
    0|0
  • Make u and trying to get abbs

0|1
    0|0
  • Makeup. Quit with that shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • i never understand guys with this opinion. they are making themselves look better - why complain? :D

• Show All
    • I think he means too much makeup. There's a difference between natural and light, and a super heavy doll-like mask.

• Naw I actually prefer no makeup. But yeah light makup is better than caked on.

• Fake eyelashes, fake hair, overly excessive makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Excessive make up---nails, brows, and lashes included---and skimpy outfits on a lackluster figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be themselves and do not try too hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nails as you say, too much eye makeup, eyebrow removal as has been mentioned. Extravagant bust squeezing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their eyebrows. There is nothing wrong with natural eyebrows. Plucking them, I can live with. I mean, it's not really necessary but w/e, have to keep up your women-competition games right. But those girls that paint all these squiggly lines on their face.. It just looks so stupid.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with this. The current eyebrow trend is annoying as hell. Just keep them tidy. I think it's crazy to make them so bold and thick and act so obsessed over them. They're lines of hair, damn it.