What video game system do you own and what was your first console?

Mine was the NEs I remember playing super Mario bros and SMB3 and my first consol I bought for my self is Nintendo Wii. I currently own PS4 , Wii U, and New Nintendo 3ds xl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I own a gamecube, a Nintendo Wii, and a Nintendo Wii u

My first console was gamecube by my first handheld was a gameboy

Most Helpful Guy

• Still got a NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
    Back in the day, bearing mind im in my 40's I had an Atari and some other thing made by Binatone, proper 2D retro black n white graphics

What Girls Said 2

• I currently have a Wii U, Xbox one, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, 3DS, and a PSP
    My first console was a Sega Dreamcast.

• I have a PS3 and an Xbox 360 as of right now but I'd like to get a PS4 eventually. My first console was an original Nintendo but it was a hand-me-down from my cousin and it died shortly after I got it so the first system that I really played a lot of was my Sega Genesis.

What Guys Said 4

• I first was a ps2 and I remember playing the hell out of tenchu 3 ❤️ And now I own a good gaming PC and a ps4 waiting to buy a Xbox one 1 terabyte console

• The Game Boy Advanced SP. Ah, those were the days. At the moment, I've got a New 3ds, which is cool. I was thinking about cover plates for it :)
    Is the Wii U good? I'm thinking of getting one.

• Yeah most of the games on the Wii u are really good on top of that it has a huge selection of classic games (virtual console ).

• Ah cool. I think I'll get one. My mum says she owes me money anyway :D

• I got a couple of recommended titles, the legend of Zelda wind weaker HD, donkey kong country tropical freeze, super smash bros for Wii u, Mario kart 8, and new super Mario bros u. There are games like super Mario maker, yoshi's wholly world, xenoblade chronicles x, and star fox zero coming out soon.

• I've never owned any game console.. all I ever really have growing up is PC/laptop

• Currently own a PS4.
    Started with the good ol PlayStation.