Girls, Boyfriend wearing girls under-sized jeans as punishment by girlfriend. Sensible?

What do you think of a girl who makes her boyfriend wear girls under-sized jeans shorts as a form of punishment for not staying loyal to her? The jean-shorts fit so tight that they cause the boyfriends testicles to be in constant pain through out the entire day, and he must wear them every single day for 3 months.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this actually happening? I'm sitting here laughing. Who would even come up with an idiotic idea like that?

• Its funny in your opinion?

• I don't know... what it its happening to me and i am wanting to know seek help

• So you're saying your girlfriend is forcing you to wear the same small shorts for three months as a punishment? Leave. Either she forgives you for what you've done, or she doesn't. But to punish you is pathetic.

What Girls Said 7

• What the actual fuck is wrong with some people? Here's a better "punishment": dump his sorry ass for someone who will be able to be faithful. Honestly.

• That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If she's that angry, she needs to just leave him. That kind of restriction on the testes is going to have major effects on his sperm count, and possibly cause long-term testicular problems. That's messed up.

If this is happening to you, stand up for yourself,

• The vagina can handle that restriction, so can the nuts. Not act like a man, he not be a man.

• No, they actually can't... It makes a lot more likely for girls to get infections too.

This is still so stupid. Y'all need to get the fuck over yourselves.

• Just dump him already. Or dump her. This is ridiculous.

• He then needs to have a REALLY big think about whether that psycho is worth it!

• Break up, im assuming unloyal means cheating on your part buuuuut thats crazy

• I never make someone else do anything. Of course I don't think this is sensible.

• I think you both need to grow up