FBI roll call - whats the last illegal thing you did?

spill the fucking beans! :P as for me illegal doesn't exist in my jurisdiction XD

*ahem*

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an angel, I don't think I've committed any crimes that I was aware of lol. Wait, I'll jaywalk in the school parking lot (we have a crosswalk) but that's it!

• I actually got a ticket for that, $180 can you believe it! that's like my entire bank account back then.

• Yep, because we wouldn't be listening or something.

• Ooooh thanks

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 18

• *sees question*
    *freaks out and goes on google incognito from now on*

Well, uhh, I may or may not have watched a movie called Insidious recently online. If I actually had watched it illegally, not saying I have, I may or may not have used Putlocker as a site to stream it with some other people on GAG as we skyped.

But, h-haha *nervous laughter* I certainly wouldn't do something i-illegal like that. Streaming movies illegally is wrong and against the law, especially downloading the movie.

*clears browser history*
    *wipes computer out with 1s and 0s to clear the data*
    *goes into hiding*

• A couple of days ago I pirated "Guardians of the Galaxy." I never do that kind of thing, and to be honest I actually do feel bad about it. LOL

• Stole a balloon on free balloon day.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56816246.jpg

• Only one? Darn...
    Okay, I drove around 80 miles in a 50 mph area. But I live in buttfuck nowhere Minnesota, backroads so bad the calls get dropped frequently and all the teens be drinking. NOBODY was around, it was getting dark, I was bored so vroom vroom.

• damn I always see that scenario in TV shows but never had the chance to experience it myself lol

• 0|1
  • Well my while family from the military and my father world with minsters and sometime the president so I am like u ILLEGAL DOESN'T EXIST FOR ME 😎

• Well, Bert, if u were REALLY FBI

U'd already be informed as to what I have cooked up >:)

• I stole all the cookies...

• Tried grapes in the store lol

• Speeding on my way to work.

• I crossed the street through a red light

• I burned a CD I got for my birthday into my computer

• Yeah right like I'm going to tell you. #nowayyyy

• It's a trap!

• Got into a bar fight, was sent to jail... spent the night there, got probation

• I clicked "enter" on an over 18 site when i was 12
    *tries not smile like an idiot*

• Turning right on red.

• Not ready to name the last, but... once upon a time, I freaked out the security clearance guy from [government office name redacted] because I built a visual aid for the call center out of HTML, CSS, and Wingdings, to make handling the calls a little less overwhelming.

Others started requesting source code copies, and then suddenly they couldn't fire anyone because everyone's call score averages were above 69%.

I installed a button in the form that 404'd all sensitive data at the end of every call, so that nobody could steal sensitive info from anyone. Of course, I did a GW Bush-type thing by dubbing it the "Nuke Button," which security clearance took the wrong way.

And every time I made improvements to the form, I'd assign it a Mark number as if it were Iron Man armor. I made it up to the Mark XII before they shut me down. Thankfully, all I got was fired and blacklisted. Narrowly avoided being put on a watchlist.

I got the idea from an ex-con that they hired, who was out after serving time for marijuana charges and was my mentor at one point. Only he used paper versions of my invention, and colored them with markers. And threw his papers in the garbage after every call.

Actually, they were more upset about the fact that I didn't know which orphanage my younger siblings were adopted from. (I'd never been to Ukraine, I was in the Detroit area when my folks did it, on internship.)

And they were pissed about the Filipina girlfriend. Never mind I didn't tell her jack sh*t about my job. So they ruined her life just to send me a message. And then she broke up with me. That's feds for 'ya.

So... what does that make me, in the grand scheme of things?

• that's intense. don't know what it makes you, but if good came out of it, then bravo.