Windows vs. mac, iPhone vs. Samsung?

Just a little question I wanted to know, but where do you fall at?

I'm more on the Mac/Samsung side of things. Heard macs are the better PC, and I like the way they look, and iPhones are too flashy for me.

People stop telling me to fix the windows computer, I'm not a technological person at all! I'm a writer ffs. If something goes wrong, I give it to my 14 y/o brother, that's how bad I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer using a mac. My boyfriend uses windows and they crash all the time for no good reason.

I don't find iphones flashy. I like the clean design. Samsung packs too much software in it that nobody needs.

• No I never have. It is still under warranty and it might void the warranty if I did that. Everything is working how I want it anyway. Also when I say limitations I mean you can do what a windows computer can on a Mac but you have to stick with Apple software much more. Third party software is very limited for Apples. That is how Apple keeps it so reliable. Sounds like you understand all this just like I understand it. If someone told me for example they wanted a gaming computer I would tell them to get a windows computer.

• @Applefan1 All I'm saying is I never thought I needed to jailbreak until I did it after the warranty expired.. it went from great to greater. Yeah, the Mac is great, although I'm not too happy with Yosemite.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I switched to a Mac in Feb 2014 after having endless software problems with windows and I am so pleased I made the change. Mac computers are so much more user friendly, they are built much better, they boot up and shut down so fast compared to a windows computer and run very cool. Macs are just so much more easy to use. My Mac also gets about 7.5 hours battery time at the worst and the best can be 10 hours or something so you don't have to be connected to the charger all the time. All my problems have gone away since I switched to a Mac. Macs are worth every dollar you pay for them. I am typing this on my Mac now.

As for iPhones and Samsung they are both good but I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I changed to an iPhone after my android would not stay on the internet anymore, the android was 4 years old though. When I was on android there were a lot of apps that were not very good, I have not downloaded many apps on my iPhone yet (iOS) but out of the ones I have downloaded they have all been very good quality.

• Mac computers are very very safe for not getting bugs and viruses. There pretty much is none as they are all made for windows computers. Apple stuff will run way more smoothly.

What Girls Said 3

• Windows and samsung. Well i know mac is good but i really got used to windows and i have windows for free since im a student, so i love it even more. Iphone is too expensice and im really stingy so thats the main reason.

• Windows and Samsung.

• Windows and iphone although I know Samsung batteries last longer

What Guys Said 8

• Macs are good but when something goes wrong, you can only bring them to the dealer.
    When things go wrong on a Win computer I can usually fiddle it myself.

• I am DJ and music producer. I also have a background in IT. As may know in the music industry most people use Mac's... except me. When I DJ I Spain the clubs are really REALLLYYY hot. And I see that MAc's just shut down during DJ sets because of the heat while my windows laptop is as cool as ice. It never crashes never fails. And Mac's do get viruses. Just look up "Thunderstrike 2".

Not saying that PC is better. BUt don't belive teh hype about Mac being better. I have both Mac and PC (and Linux) by the way.

I once had a Iphone 3. But that phone couldn't do anything. Could not even download a simple attachment from a mail. And being a DJ I needed a phone on which I could quickly import new music so I cold listen to it wile on my way. That I could only do with Itunes and it is not a quick process. Since then I bought a Samsung and that one works the way I want it too.

• They don't make any games or software for Mac, everything is on Windows, so I don't really know why anyone would want to own a Mac.

• I like having the ability to tweak things, so no Apples for me.

• PC is good if you know what you're doing and more customizable, get a Mac if you the type of person to get viruses on YouTube and don't like buying a part of it breaks down and more cash to throw

• I did not understand the ending whatsoever.

• Get a Mac if you're the lazy type of guy not to buy a specific part if it breaks down

• Not being lazy, just not a technical guy. I never was.

• Macs and iOS corrupt very less. Trouble free and more suitable for non technical people.

Windows and Androids corrupt more. More troublesome, but good for technical people, as they allow way more tweaks and customization.

• "Heard macs are the better PC"
    Don't believe everything people say.

• I dont... I just asked PC owners who've owned a mac, mac users, mac users who've owned a PC. Looked things up online. I've just heard a decent mac costs about as much as an expensive windows.

• if you have a mac, might as well have an iphone, they work well together.