What was your dream today?

Mine was me judging a bikini contestšŸ˜Š

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Bruh I had a horrible dream :( It was this dinosaur that was roaming around our neighborhood and me, my auntie, brother, and my mom were all in one house and we always had to hide under the beds every time the dinosaur looked in the windows. Then later on I guess they couldn't take it anymore because they all pulled guns out and pointed it to their heads and my brother said "Ok Ashley it's time for you to choose on who will shoot themselves in the head and die" and I said "What why?" And my brother said "JUST DO IT!", so I did and I chose my brother and he shot himself and died and we all started crying, then I woke up. Worst dream ever :( </3

• I accidentally fell asleep while doing my project, and I dreamed about hanging out with a gager. I can't remember much, but I remember watching a movie with her and we ate brunch together.

• Dolphins jumping out from the shallow end of the sea- weird.

• I don't always dream

• I forgot what was my dream, lol.

What Guys Said 4

• I was riding a snowmobile that had nos injection, and I was snowmobiling away from the cops.

• I has the deck of my house with a bunch of random people and we all had 6 inch mini laptops plugged into an outdoor electrical outlet.

that's all I remember 😕

• I dreamt that I was shot. Want to trade?

• Don't think I had a dream. If I did it was something boring and basic.