While chatting with unknowns , asking private question n answering it, is very joyful... why do u say creep to such guys? I don't found wrong in that?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• This may be a revelation for you... Brace yourself... It's because... IT'S CREEPY. Unsolicited and unwanted sexual or personal questions amounts to harassment.

What Girls Said 9

• Questions about private matters are not wanted by most girls. In my case, they will now get you blocked instantly. I didn't want to do this, but I've had so many pervy guys asking in I shave or wax down there, if I have sex at least twice a day. I'm fed up with it.

• Well... everyone have his own opinion
      But i like to ask n answer private questions...

• You can give answersh, but you won't get any replies to questions about private matters from me.

• Ok... wait then

• Depends on the questions. Very few girls appreciate sexual or perverse questions from strangers.

• Nobody cares about your fetishes.

• I think what makes it creepy is the fact that you don't know the person...
    asking personal questions to someone you know and are friends with is much better since you pretty much like and trust that person.
    But with someone you don't know it's weird because you have no idea who that person is or what their intentions with those kind of questions are.

• What was the question

• It is simply... as i mentioned :-)

• Oh I get it alright. But people are calling you a creep for a reason... that's what I think.

There can be private questions, but depending on what it is he/she can be seen as a creep

• I'm not talking about me...
      I'm talking about whole guys...

• Maybe to you it is.

• Not everyone thinks it's joyful.

• It's personal. If you ask such questions don't expect to get an answer that you'll like.

• playing with you I guess. because I'm pretty sure unknowingly they're asking someone else the same question.