How quickly did you become a moderator after your registration date?

Whoever became a mod quicker than da rest will get MHO

i believe @i_am_repulsive could be da winner here :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Member since: 4/8/2015
    Became mod on Sat, Jun 13 7:43:01 AM
    Out of no where when I was inactive for about 1 month I became a supermod

What Girls Said 7

• Not that quickly, maybe a year or so after I made my account. In all fairness, I only used that account for the first month then left it unused for a few months after which I was just lurking and reading other opinions.
    (ps. congrats on becoming a mod! Told you the amin were being crazy for not having already done it. :P )

• thanks :D

i mean registration-date wise... wether u were active or not

• Been a member since 4/16/2015 and became a mod on 7/26/2015 sooo that makes it 3 months and 10 days I guess.

• I've been here for 3 years, and I've never been offered a position.
    I don't report very much unless it involves underage or racist nonsense. Plus, when the spirit moves me, I like to be sarcastic and creative in my responses to questions..."why did he look away quickly?" "you're most likely possessed"

I don't think I'll ever be offered a mod position, and I'm ok with that.

• if u r ok... then fine i guess

• I dunno, it's not a big deal :) I thought it was more of a responsibility, having to report so many questions a month or whatever, so it just seems tedious to me.
      Haha, plus, I love a random trolling spree every now and again.

• i find it entertainin tbh... and i like it :)

but everytime i see trollish opinions in long-descriptioned question.. ughhh :(

• I'm not a mod & have no interest in becoming one.

• never been suggested?

and y not interested?

• If I was suggested I never heard tell of it. As for being a mod no time at the moment.

• I have no idea, lol.

• two seconds after

• I joined in October and became one in May.

What Guys Said 8

• I became mod in 3 months and three days 😎 and a SuperMod within one month and UberMod within 1.5 month.

• I don't think I'll be able to become one. I have (I think) about 1 or 2 banned questions and some 3,4 or 5 people have blocked me. And I don't even know about how many opinions have been taken down. Around 10, maybe. But I still hope to become one in the future, as I frequently report when it's necessary.

• no worries.

i've got WAY more deleted questions/opinions/comments than u and being blocked by 10-15 people. but i did... just ask for it... maybe u r qualified enough to be one 8)

• I think I'll have to wait some more time from now. That Paris woman recently blocked me for no reason so I think it'll look bad on my resume, so to speak.

• I've been here for a year and never been asked

Although I dont really want to be a mod it would have been nice to have been asked 😢

I might not be helpful or politically correct enough :/

• really? i guess u can ask by yerself if in case u wanna be one

• I am in no way politically correct and not super helpful either, so you may still get asked to be one haha

• HAYYYY!!! KLAATU IS A MOD!!! CONGRATZZ

• My money is on @RainbowFanGirl

• i think u could count as well. when did u became a mod? remember?

• I just after checking RFG was a member since last year - Okay I concede to @MissNowhere because I can't remember when I got it every chance she beat me and I resigned anyway.

• @YourFutureEx beat me by a week xD

• Nearly a year, so I don't get MHO :O

• Never! ... quite frankly, I like to think of myself as part of the problem...

• Oh, you're a mod now lol congrats.