If you saw a 55 year old kid smoking what would you say to him/her?

NOTE: this isn’t a typo!

I mean a 55 yo person wid a 10 yo kid’s mindset.

In this case wot would u do? :p

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, everybody who smokes is a kid, mentally. I liked your term a lot. If I see someone like that I'd not take any action but if he/she is around me, I'd first request him/her to go away or stop smoking instantly and if he/she persists, I'd take their cigarette and throw it away. In fact, it's illegal to smoke in public places.
    www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't say anything. Cause he's 55 year old, it's not place to interfere and tell him what he shouldn't do... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not say anything and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Scoff and leave them alone to their lonely lung cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd walk the other way because cigarette smoke makes me sick. If he's smoking a blunt I'll be more approving because they smell ok. Just not the strong shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking someone mentally challenged? It's their own choice, although if they aren't capable of considering the consequences, then I think their caretaker should deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I'd prbbly join them of i know them

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't say anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really care. I'm not obligated to tell some older guy what he can and can't do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to maybe stop them somehow.. I don't know how though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Tough call - The 55 yo is officially an adult until it is deemed they are unable to take care of themselves then a guardian is given stewardship - In both instances it is not really your place to interfere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go anywhere near that "guy". If he still has a mindset of a 10 year old, who knows what other things are going on in his head. He might be dangerous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably mind my own business.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean someone with intellectual disabilities? I wouldn't do anything because I don't even know them or what ways they might still be mature enough to make that decision. That's their conservator's job.

0|0
    0|0
    • imagine a 10 yo kid... in da body of a 55 yo adult

this

• So you mean like a fantasy situation, like Benjamin Button? They're probably dealing with other problems. I'd let them smoke.

• I wouldn't say anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask them for a cigarette...

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't give a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • let them get on with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing because they're still of age to smoke. I don't know where you're going with this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really.

0|0
    0|0