I'm depressed because of school?

School is starting In 17 days. I'm going to have to do much stupid stuff.

I want to cry

I'm just going to clarify that I dont get bullied. i just really hate school because I hate studying And working

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of it this way. You will have absolutely NO choice but to work for what you want for the rest of your life in everything you do. No one is gifted with prior knowledge of something they have never seen or heard of before (which is where studying comes into play). My main point is that you have to work on the little details in life to get the big picture that you want. I never even bother thinking about how much of a hassle it would be to study or work. I just work like a robot and they say that if you keep doing something for about 21 days you will form a habit. So keep at it (:

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Sadly, Its shit we all had to go through. And, You just gotta suck it up i guess :/

• School isn't that bad... :/

• Yeah school is tough and sitting in a desk all day is so boring but just tough it out and go to college so you can get a good job. :)

• I am going back 2 school after 24 days. I dont see why its a huge problem for you.

• I really really just don't like it

• 1- Here , its 9 months.
      2- You are not wasting your time.
      3- Fuck no. I am the straight A kid in my class and i dont spen all the time studying. I have time to study , and have fun.
      Science is interesting actually...

• you have a lot of company

• go ahead and cry no one is stopping you in that department. but remember school comes once in life i just passed my school and i realize now what it is actually for.
    its not about the grades or the pass mark-sheet its about preparing you in the competition in the world. choose the thing you what to do in your life now and start polishing your skills you still have time left before you enter the battlefield. now i am in battle field so i realize. how weak are my tools.
    good luck...

• Are you bullied in school

What Girls Said 2

• have you thought about doing school from home? Its much more easier since you're able to do your work whenever you want.

• For me on Wednesday 😭😭