Why do people stare at me all the time?

Whenever i go out people always stare at me, even my friends and family notice, it kinda freaks me out...

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to describe your appearance, is there anything abnormal? Do you actively wear anything that brings attention to yourself?

One of the things Teenagers do that makes them standout is pull and tug at their clothes and they're constantly looking around to see if anyone is looking at them since they are very self-conscious about their looks.
    - As you get older, you realize no one cares about you and you move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you have something different on you.. clothing.. or piercing.. something..

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Well, You're either really pretty or really ugly, So.. take your pick i guess.

• No idea without seeing you, though my first guess is that you are very attractive.

• You must be Really Pretty :)... Or abnormally atrocious... Either...
    But feel free to message me and send pictures XD

• something about you... what do you look like or act like?

• Coz God gifted you with a vagina n boobs rather than a man.

• Well... when I was in high school, I went out a few times with a girl who is now doing Playboy. I wasn't dating her or anything... but we just went out a few times.

Every time we would go out, she would always comment on how men would just stare at her or how women would give her strange looks... and it really annoyed her.

Now... again... this girl is now an amateur Playboy model and trying to get bigger... so it is possible that you are really good looking.

• Maybe you're a mermaid?

• Are you hot

What Girls Said 2

• What an obvious humblebrag. Not even a good effort. 1/10.

• You must be so attractive