Favorite season?

I love summer because it's when the party gets better, spring is cool as fuck too, but my favorite is winter, I live in a very hot place so cold weather makes me happy.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Early fall when it is still nice and warm but cool enough that you aren't uncomfortable and stinky by the end of the day. I love that perfect time of year when you can just wear jeans and a hoodie everywhere you go without having to take it off or put it back on when you go in or out. Spring would be nice if it wasn't all muddy and gross. Winter is awesome when it's not like -30C, because I like snowboarding and just snow in general. Summer is awesome except for boob sweat and feeling gross by the end of the day, and my bedroom being stuffy.

What Guys Said 6

• Autumn, the most beautiful season with all the leaves/trees changing colors.

• I love both Spring and Fall.

But among those two
    Fall, is my favored.

I love the athmosphere
    that both of them provides.

Simply beautiful. ^.^

• Spring is awesome

• The winter its the one time I see the world in black and white when it gets dark out

• i love winter

• I wish the place where i live has only 2 seasons and they are spring and summer :)))))) I hate cold!

What Girls Said 6

• I guess it's assumed I love summer because my birthday is in the summer (just had it this past Saturday). :) But for weather and things to do I love fall time. I don't enjoy heat so much and I love Hallowe'en and all the fall time activities that have to do with harvesting.

• That is nice 😊 in here autum is invisible, is like there is no autum hahaha it's not like other places where the trees change and all that, you don't really see the difference, the weather it's colder but that's it.
      by the way, I hope you had a nice birthday 😊

• Yes it was a nice day. I had a nice evening/dinner with friends on their boat. :)

• Glad to hear it ☺️

• Winter 😍😍😍😍😍

• Autumn by far. I love the scent of the air in the autumn and the colors of the leaves. Seasonal foods start making an appearance and of course, college football!

• Winter is basically beautiful to me, especially now.

• Spring or winter..

• I love the winter! But i really can't handle the cold (I get sick so very easily), and it sometimes feels like i'm never going to get warm ever again (lol)

• Hahaha it's weird because I feel the same way, I get sick easily too but I love cold weather. I think I can handle it but my body doesn't really help me with it, well, my immunologic system has problems with cold weather, the rest of me love it.