Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I've never liked kids, they annoy me.

Do you like kids? Why or why not? Be honest please.

Bump
Bump.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I love kids, and often times I like them better than adults. I have no patience for badly behaved kids though, and I find their parents are just as bad.

I'm a teacher so right now I'll just work with other people's kids. I can't wait to have my own child one day.

• I don't see the plus side of having kids. At 31, I don't look any different to how I did in my 20s because I haven't had weight gain and sleep deprivation etc to contend with. I have time for hobbies and travel, and most importantly, as I didn't have kids I was able to take the decision leave an area I hated and retrain and move into a different career. Also, people become become boring as hell as soon as they have kids: every facebook update is about the minutiae of little Tarquin's development, rather than anything they did themselves.
    There's a pressure from people my age to make all their friends have kids, too- it's along the lines of "I am miserable because I made this life choice and can't go out etc, so you should join me in my misery". No thanks.

• I like most kids when they are in a good mood and having fun, for the most part (though there are some genuinely shitty kids out there who I all around just can't stand).

But I don't have the patience to deal with kids when they are tired or cranky. I find them incredibly frustrating because they are sooooo irrational when they're being moody and you can't blame them for it - that's just where they're at developmentally.

This is why I love being an Aunt but never, ever want to be a Mom.

• I love children. Because they're so innocent, they bring a smile on my face. They're cute, adorable and funny. I'd love to have kids to have kids one day.. Will be awesome to watch them grow

• I love children (who are well behaved). They say what's on their mind and are a lot more clever than we give them credit for. As a disabled person who depends on a wheelchair love the children's questions about my disability and I have great stories of their reaction about what I tell them, I have encountered quite a lot of adults who are rude towards me because of my disability yet very few children who treat me cruely

• I love my daughter and my two little cousins but the kids that are out of control in public i cannot stand.
    .-.

• No, they're always sticky, sick with something, dirty, annoying, and you always have to look after them to make sure they don't accidentally kill themselves.

Not to mention they get worse as they age. I have a strong belief most people aren't bearable until around 18 or older.

• Depends if they were raised right, which the majority now a days, are reeaallllyyy not.

• Little kids can be annoying, they ask too many questions & are way too honest. But they're sweet. Most of them.

• Sometimes I think I can't wait to be older and to be a mom! And sometimes I think they're annoying as hell and I want them to get away from me.

• i like them but their are some that are so evil and annoying and not very cute

• Hell nah! I don't want any either.

• I like kids but I cannot afford them. However since I am a student I am okay with babysitting my family members kids currently because I can send them back.

What Guys Said 17

• I like kids. My kids, definitely. (not that I have any yet) Well-behaved kids, I like too.

Rowdy kids that throw tantrums, make a nuisance of themselves, or parents that behave badly, that I dislike tremendously.

I think what's so appealing about kids is that it reminds you of yourself when you were young. It makes you think about the things you experienced as a kid, and how it was good, bad, or can be better. Then you see the kid and you feel like these kids have such endless potential ahead of them, challenges they will need to overcome, adventures they will enjoy, and adversities that sometimes make life really tough.

So kids are very interesting and likeable because of their potential, I think!

• Absolutely. Now, I will admit that some people's kids I don't like very much... when they're REALLY misbehaved, kids can be a big pain. However, kids can also be one of the best parts of life, as well. For instance, if they're your own kids, you can sometimes see little things of yourself in them and it's fun to see some of their really unique and funny habits that they have. I can't wait to have kids of my own, some day. Really looking forward to it.

• Mostly yes. They're very open to the world and natural in their way of approaching it. Very few of the hang-ups grownups often carry around with them.

But kids are different. Saying I like kids would be like saying I like adults. Some are great, some are a bit obnoxious.

• Yes, I do like kids, they are the most innocent creatures out there.

• I like kids, they say the funniest things sometimes! Also so innocent and carefree, reminds me what it was like when I was kid.

• I like them. Because its nice to be able to teach someone about how life is and how they can move forward in it

• I don't like them when they cry. I feel like throwing myself from the window and just die. But they are so cute and lovely when they are calm or sleeping.

• Very nice curried and even better with chips...

• Kids are absolutely awesome! They have no worries and like lots of things. They have a great imagination and are mostly very funny.
    I'd love to have kids later.

• Children don't judge, and they treat all people equally, regardless of things like race and gender. That is, unless you teach them otherwise. They are also brutally honest, and I love the fact that most people hate that.

• I like kids who have been raised correctly, who know right from wrong.

I hate the little monsters out there though..

• Little kids are terrifying. Older ones are just annoying

• Well I don't 'hate' kids... I just don't know what to do about them >.>

• No they are rotten and kids these days r much worse... They have bigger mouths

• I love kids I would like to have kids one day and no matter what kind they'll be I'll love them, watch them grow and everything.

• As annoying as they can be, the one big thing that I like about children over adults is that you know where you stand with them with their brutal honesty, unlike adults. Most adults are cowardly two-faced people who are afraid to speak their minds to people's faces in the real world.

• No I dont If I did I would like you