(Quiz) Pick a crystal ball to reveal your destiny for August?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lorynbrantz/pick-a-crystal-ball-to-reveal-your-destiny-for-august#.pnNrnqv8qX

You got: Travel and Adventure
Looks like August is going to be a great month of travel for you. You may go to the beach for the weekend or somewhere more exotic over seas. Either way it’s bound to be an amazing time. Word to the wise, don’t forget to wear sunscreen since you’ll be outside enjoying the sun a lot, wherever you go.

:o I actually went to the beach today! Must be legit 8) xD

0|0
15|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I wasn't going to do any more quizzes for some more hours but, ehh, what harm could one more do? I mean, you said it was legit so...

You got: Major Romance

Oo-la-la, August is going to be a very romantic month for you. If you’re single you will meet someone special and if you’re already attached things are about to get a lot more serious (you may even get married). Enjoy the warmth of your love as summer dwindles down.
    -------------
    Me currently: Single, never had girlfriend or whatever
    *takes quiz*
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/miz9yu.jpg
    http://i57.tinypic.com/2pq8ha1.jpg
    !!!
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/dp6yci.jpg
    !!!
    ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...-29313-1372950034-32.gif

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL OMG 😄 invite me to the wedding? xD

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO! I'll see you at the imagineable wedding 😂

• I'll be there! 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Serious Cash

Hello, money! This month you’re going to see a major increase in your cash flow. This may be from a raise, loan, gift or even lottery ticket. This is great timing too because expenses have really been racking up for you this summer. With all this money coming in, be sure to put some into savings for the long run.

YES PLEASE

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You got: Busy Bee

August is going to be a very busy month for you. You might be getting ready for a big move or things at work may really pick up. Don’t let the end of the summer pass you by! Be sure to take time out of working to hit the beach or do something else fun and relaxing.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: New Beginnings

August is going to be all about new beginnings for you. You may start a new relationship, be offered a new job or be getting ready for a new school year. Whatever the new beginning is, rest assured it’s going to have a very positive outcome! You may want to consider a new hair style to match all the newness in your life

With that I shall start having a social life again!

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: Major Romance

Oo-la-la, August is going to be a very romantic month for you. If you’re single you will meet someone special and if you’re already attached things are about to get a lot more serious (you may even get married). Enjoy the warmth of your love as summer dwindles down.

Haha yeah, we'll see.

1|0
    0|0

Hello, money! This month you’re going to see a major increase in your cash flow. This may be from a raise, loan, gift or even lottery ticket. This is great timing too because expenses have really been racking up for you this summer. With all this money coming in, be sure to put some into savings for the long run.

What to buy 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I predict that I won't get Most Helpful Opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Serious Cash !!! Yeah :D Finally!

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Super-Fun-Times

This August is going to be super social and fun for you with lots of parties and events to attend. Everyone is going to want a piece of your time! Be sure to recharge between wild nights out so you don’t get burnt out. If you’re not crazy about other people enjoy having more time to hang out with your pet cats or dog.

This is NOT legit!!

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• You got: Travel and Adventure

Looks like August is going to be a great month of travel for you. You may go to the beach for the weekend or somewhere more exotic over seas. Either way it’s bound to be an amazing time. Word to the wise, don’t forget to wear sunscreen since you’ll be outside enjoying the sun a lot, wherever you go.

1|0
    0|0
  • BUSY BEE

August is going to be a very busy month for you. You might be getting ready for a big move or things at work may really pick up. Don’t let the end of the summer pass you by! Be sure to take time out of working to hit the beach or do something else fun and relaxing.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Major Romance

Well, I highly doubt I will be getting married and I don't get out enough to meet people, but okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • New beginnings!

August is going to be all about new beginnings for you. You may start a new relationship, be offered a new job or be getting ready for a new school year. Whatever the new beginning is, rest assured it’s going to have a very positive outcome! You may want to consider a new hair style to match all the newness in your life.

Well er hmm 😳🙈 lol

1|0
    0|0

Hmm I'm actually going to the beach soon, next week.. Seems pretty legit tho

1|0
    0|0

August is going to be all about new beginnings for you. You may start a new relationship, be offered a new job or be getting ready for a new school year. Whatever the new beginning is, rest assured it’s going to have a very positive outcome! You may want to consider a new hair style to match all the newness in your life

Posituve outcome!! I like it.. I wish it comes true, lol

1|0
    0|0

It would be so good, if this were true!

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

August is going to be all about new beginnings for you. You may start a new relationship, be offered a new job or be getting ready for a new school year. Whatever the new beginning is, rest assured it’s going to have a very positive outcome! You may want to consider a new hair style to match all the newness in your life.

As long as the outcome is positive im in :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Super-Fun-Times

This August is going to be super social and fun for you with lots of parties and events to attend. Everyone is going to want a piece of your time! Be sure to recharge between wild nights out so you don’t get burnt out. If you’re not crazy about other people enjoy having more time to hang out with your pet cats or dog.

1|0
    0|0
  • August is going to be all about new beginnings for you. You may start a new relationship, be offered a new job or be getting ready for a new school year. Whatever the new beginning is, rest assured it’s going to have a very positive outcome! You may want to consider a new hair style to match all the newness in your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me = "serious cash" which I feel I have already obtained :)

1|0
    0|0
  • New beginnings.. Lol so true.

1|0
    0|0
  • Super-Fun Times.. Yeah-right. I'm not always against horoscopic themes, but quizzes like these does not relate to me.

1|0
    0|0