Guys, why do women always over state the size of a spider?

like today at work, one of my colleagues screaming her head off over a spider she described as huge, which was infact tiny.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people including me fear spiders. The fear is of course irrational, more people a year die from getting hit by champaign corks flying out of the bottle then poisonious spiders. I think we humans just fear what is most different from us. According to evolution our ancestors split off from theirs more than half a billion years ago, long before we split from amphibians, reptiles, birds, or even fish.

What Guys Said 7

• Why do man overstate the size of their penis.
    In simply words they want to say they are courageous but freak out to insects and say that it was big then usual that is why they freaked out.
    It's a perfectly normal for girls, if a girl does not freak to a tarantula on her head or shoulder then it will be abnormal.

• Because spiders freak women out and they just have to let us know how horrifying it is lol.

• Not all the time :/ one time there was a huge one, the size of my hand, needed a very very big roll of newspaper

• Cause every thing look's when your scared.

• Because when they get all excited everything looks bigger

• A lot of people do that, regardless of their gender

• Remember that the next time a woman tells you that you've got such a huge dick.