Girls, should I break up with my GF? When I made her really angry, she called my parents and told them what I did?

Girls, should i break up with my GF? When i made her really angry, she called my parents and told what i did

• Yes
    52% (15)
  • No
    48% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you did. There's more to this story and your reluctance to tell the whole story and insistence on receiving answers based on practically no info at all shows that you're looking for strangers to offer you justification, when you most likely do not deserve it.

What Girls Said 16

• This is equivalent to a child tattling. It's even worse because she called YOUR parents, not hers, meaning she just wanted to "get you in trouble," so to speak. Who does this?

• Yes, you should definitely break up with her.

No matter what you're arguing about, what bloody right does she have bringing in other people into this?

And she went super low, to call YOUR PARENTS to bitch about you. Holy fuckballs, that bitch would be out the door within seconds if that was me.

Unless you physically harmed her, this behaviour is inexcusable.

I'd dump her on the spot.

• It depends on what he did. Leaving the seat up for something? She's being immature. If he got physical with her or cheated or something big, no I don't think she's being immature. She faced a situation she couldn't handle alone and trusts his parents enough to talk to them

• Were you being dumb and immature? Because I think she's totally justified in that case.

• Depends on what he did.

• yes she's just over reacting.

• You should talk it out. If you were at fault, don't blame her xD

• Oh crap it's 50/50 and what did you do? And I mean she seems kinda crazy. Like who does that?

• Well what did you do? Why did she feel the need to call your parents?

• what exactly happened, what did you do? That would help us help you.

• she should be able to handle it with you.

• No. Why would you break up? What is wrong with that?

• Depends what y'all were fighting about

• Yes because she can't handle the situation on her own. Calling her parents made her seem dependent. She depends on other people to help her take action. She has to take care of her own problems.

• She calls my parents

• Woops I meant to say *your parents

• Since you're asking this, I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg and there's more then this that bugs you in the relationship. It's probably a good idea to break up with her.

• But do you believe this behavior is immature

• Just stop making her mad

• That is a really immature answer