Is it a bad thing if people call you sweet and cute over hot or sexy?

I'm always referred to as sweet or cute... Is it a bad thing? x

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls I want to marry I find sweet and cute. Girls I just want to have sex with I find hot and sexy. However, that doesn't mean that I don't want to have sex with girls I find sweet and cute. It's just that the girls I find hot and sexy I don't really want to marry or have a relationship with even though some women I'd say can be sweet, cute, hot, AND sexy. So, all that to say, it's definitely not a bad thing. It's a good thing, for sure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no it's a very good thing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's not bad and doesn't make one unattractive

It's a good compliment when one says your cute n sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy calls you hot and sexy it usually means he just likes your body and wants to have sex with you. When a guy calls you cute or sweet it means you're pretty and he probably wouldn't mind be your boyfriend. I think it's better to be called cute or sweet but it depends what you want at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy, no. It means you think I'm a little bitch and would never date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what do u want to hear... ,:-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No, a compliment is a compliment.
    That is just the way they view you.

"Hot" and "sexy" are sexual compliments.

Do you just want to be viewed in a sexual way?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'd prefer that because it means that they aren't sexualizing you, they're crediting you on your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot or sexy means he want to has sex with you. Pretty or cute means he likes your looks over all

0|0
    0|0
  • Whaaa? I'd rather be called cute over sexy any day.
    Just sounds too sexual to me. No thanks.

0|0
    0|0