I am XTREMELY pissed off?

God can give me cancer, tuberculosis or some other fucked up disease but he gave me AIDS ! The shittiest thing ever. When i go to hospital they ask me that im gay, when i go to pharmacy they ask me im gay when i write it to a internet forum bunch of gay people asking me to hang out for fucks sake IM NOT GAY !!! Im really tired of this shit i went to an Asian masage parlor on my vacation and my whole life just fucked up, u know what HIV IS NOT A GAY DISEASE !!! And fuck you God or flying spagetti monster or jedi-jesus im 23 yo and u gave me this shit. At least u can give me cancer not this stupidass shit

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want God to cure you and he can - give some money to charity and do it anonymously.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry you have to live with this hanging over you. No uninfected person can really know what you're going through.

Still, you have a far better outlook than those who acquired AIDS in the 1980's. For them it was an automatic death sentence.

G@G readers should know that there is now a daily medication that provides "PreExposure Prophylaxis" that is it is 92% effective in preventing AIDS in individuals participating in risky behavior. And no individual who maintained a blood level of the medication acquired HIV.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• In really sorry about this happening to you. This is why I do not sleep around. Too much shit out there!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry to hear that, but God didn't GIVE you aids. YOU did that all on your own with the choices you've made. Now you have to live with the consequences.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Lol I am loving this rantXD

0|1
    0|1
  • Thank you for sharing your story, which I think we can all learn from. I'm crossing Asia off my list of holiday destinations.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... so wtf did you do in that parlor?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 Asian girl asked me to have an extra service and i said hell yeah