I am XTREMELY pissed off?

God can give me cancer, tuberculosis or some other fucked up disease but he gave me AIDS ! The shittiest thing ever. When i go to hospital they ask me that im gay, when i go to pharmacy they ask me im gay when i write it to a internet forum bunch of gay people asking me to hang out for fucks sake IM NOT GAY !!! Im really tired of this shit i went to an Asian masage parlor on my vacation and my whole life just fucked up, u know what HIV IS NOT A GAY DISEASE !!! And fuck you God or flying spagetti monster or jedi-jesus im 23 yo and u gave me this shit. At least u can give me cancer not this stupidass shit

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want God to cure you and he can - give some money to charity and do it anonymously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry you have to live with this hanging over you. No uninfected person can really know what you're going through.

Still, you have a far better outlook than those who acquired AIDS in the 1980's. For them it was an automatic death sentence.

G@G readers should know that there is now a daily medication that provides "PreExposure Prophylaxis" that is it is 92% effective in preventing AIDS in individuals participating in risky behavior. And no individual who maintained a blood level of the medication acquired HIV.

What Girls Said 2

• In really sorry about this happening to you. This is why I do not sleep around. Too much shit out there!

• I'm sorry to hear that, but God didn't GIVE you aids. YOU did that all on your own with the choices you've made. Now you have to live with the consequences.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol I am loving this rantXD

• Thank you for sharing your story, which I think we can all learn from. I'm crossing Asia off my list of holiday destinations.

• ... so wtf did you do in that parlor?

• 2 Asian girl asked me to have an extra service and i said hell yeah