In what mood are you today?

I'll let the video and the gifs speak for me.

In what mood are you today?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in a very bad mood since almost 2 weeks.

I'm sorry for saying this, I always like to be positive but not today. -.-

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I am very busy at the moment - I usually respond to people who answer my questions in the morning, I knew I had a popular question going to bed last night but when I logged on this morning I had 35 notifications most of them big long historical posts plus about 20 to read from last night - I have also got my work to do - Plus I am composing a My Take in my head - As I say super busy but I love it
    debrakristi.files.wordpress.com/.../paperwork.jpg

• I am in a I will not take bullshit from anyone mood! I was already strait to the point with a girl that was sexist.

• I'm feeling quite energized! I'm submitting my paperwork for my new substitute teaching job today! :-D

• Tired, my neck is killing me, and I am listening and and overseeing both over a dozen noisy basketball people and a senior dance which like 30 people dancing. Could be a better day -_-.

• The sucky part of the day is over so I'm good now.

• Men>_< am i right?

• really good mood I saw my cousins for the first time after 13 LONG years

it was a beautiful day if only distance didn't keep us apart...

• Failed my soccer tryouts, did nothing useful today, had no fun.

Great day.

• many different moods throughout the day ^^

excited to hopeful to irritated to grumpy to excited again and last to disappointed

• mood swings :o

• yeaah well i got up knowing in the evening there would be a nice dinner for volunteers at my soccer club (excited) then I realised I'm home alone, hoping they would stay away for a few more hours (hopeful), they came back, very much noise in the house (irritated) grumpy because some people here forgot to buy food xD so it was time to go to the dinner (excited) and disappointed because it was only like cheap spaghetti

xD and I have no idea why I just told u that

• Right now right now today is pretty good it could be better.

• I'm horny.

• What happened?

What Girls Said 6