Should I get a lip plumper?

Should i get a lip plumper?
My lips are literally like hers before and she used candy lips by the way candylipz is a lip sucker which they say Kylie Jenner uses. I really want bigger lips but I'm kinda scared it will bruise badly. What's ur opinion?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it looks disgusting and unattractive and fake.

Cosmetic surgery should be illegal except for reconstructive surgery or extreme deformity.

You're taking something beautiful that is the product of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, and letting some half-assed doctor with no artistic qualifications whatsoever take a dump on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kylie Jenner has gotten various lips injections and procedures done to herself so she can have that certain look. Whatever she tries to sell and "claims" that she has used them to get plump lips, don't believe whatever she is saying. She is only there to make money not help girls around your age.

• Candylipz isn't by Kylie. Many people on YouTube have done this and got the most gorgeous lips ever. But not everyone's lips are the same.

• So...

• "Whatever she tries to sell and claims that she has " used" them to get plump lips, don't believe.."

What Guys Said 9

• Smaller lips look much nicer and more natural. I don't know why people try so hard to get puffy lips. I don't see anything wrong with regular sized or thin lips. Larger lips are fine, but puffy ones like the ones on the left just look unnatural and strange to me

• The one on the left looks perfect as it. the right looks crazy fake and silly, just like this Jenner character who I only just learned of... Please do not do this to yourself!

• Lips on the left: sexy shapely and full.
    Lips on the right: a gold fish eatting a lemon after being stung in the face by a wasp.

Fake swollen lips don't look nice, and frequently have horrible side effects. Dont bloody do that to yourself.

• If your lips look like the ones in the picture on the left, then don't do it, because those are way more attractive than the ones in the picture on the right.

• I like the before picture more. My vote is no. Lips don't need to be swollen to look good. I'm not sure who decided that was a good idea anyway :O

• Don't do it. They can go wrong with disastrous results

• Your lips are fine by the way thinner lips are much more attractive

• You're too young

• just so you know lips like Kylie Jenner are NOT attractive

• I think she looks better on the left.

What Girls Said 8

• Kylie Jenner doesn't use a "lip plumper". She uses lip injections. Just use your own lips and don't follow stupid and dangerous trends.

• Those products work by irritating your lips and causing them to swell, so I would never recommend using them. Just accept your lips the way they are or experiment with slightly overdrawing.

• You have more chance of bruising your face than you do of plumping your lips.

• I think ur lips are fine

• calm down there kylie jenner

• The lips on the right just kinda look like they got stung by a bee, so no. I don't think you should.

• The lip thing you're talking about actually pops blood vessels in your lips to create that temporary plumpness! It won't look natural!

• Don't do it!!