I want to learn germany?

Is it hard?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every language has easy and hard things. If you want to, do it! You lose nothing by learning a new language, you'll get smarter and your possibilites will be increased in your life. Hard or not, it's certainly not impossible. Go ahead and start leaning ;)

What Guys Said 4

• It is a little difficult, but not too bad. I could teach some basic frazes and grammar, but a system like dualingo or Rosetta Stone would be better. It has some cognates (similar sounding words/frazes) to English and if English is your first language then German isn't too difficult to learn. I am a year two German speaker and have been to Germany as well.
    Viel Gl├╝ck

• Yes, compared to English, it's quite complicated...
    Ich = I
    Du = You (informal)
    Er = He
    Sie = She
    Sie = You (formal)

• You want to learn Germany?

Probably not as hard as English. It's a tad bit different than the Romance languages, so less root words. Good luck in your travels.

• Well I'm not an expert but i do know that the first step would be learning that the language is called German, not Germany

What Girls Said 4

• German is considered the sister language to English. For English speakers you will notice so many similarities of words, the only thing is English grammar is backwards to us sometimes. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy.

• To learn a whole country? I expect so.

• Very hard. But if you're serious you'll be fine

• Hard as compared to what?