What was your biggest phobia as a child?

Id say spiders... they still are lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Clowns and porcelain looking dolls that are dressed up and standing up on a black stand 😰

They still bloody are 😫

Most Helpful Guy

• Either the dark or spiders. The reason for the dark is because I watched a part of Beetlejuice where the wife is in the closet and tries to scare the new owners at an age where I wasn't really ready to watch stuff like that, and spiders because I watched Arachnophobia and couldn't sleep for weeks. I had the hardest time going into the cellar for things for years after that. Still spooked, sometimes. Haha

What Girls Said 7

• SANTA CLAUS!

Like... okay... he's a creepy old man who you don't know who wants you to sit on his lap and says he watches you sleep... and then he SNEAKS INTO YOUR HOUSE at night and EATS YOUR FOOD!!!

That is TERRIFYING!

• Foxes... because of this (horror) story book about a fox I used to have. I felt scared and uncomfortable even if that book was in the same room as me. Now I love foxes though.

• Spiders, Icecream trucks, and trashcans 😲

• The same things as now

*birds... dead and alive
    *all clowns... statues, toys and people
    *home invasions
    *inanimate objects coming to life

• I think it was clowns

• I had this really weird fear of trees swaying on windy days and I always thought that they'd fall. They didn't even have to fall in my direction or even remotely near me, the thought just always terrified me >.<

• bugs in general.

What Guys Said 4

• Wolves, bears and gorillas. Don't know why.

• The dark. Shit goes down in the dark, man,

• Fear of cockroaches. I fear them more than snakes.

• fear of the dark? which i sometimes still am ^^