Girls, would you ever die (talking a bullet, shielding him from strikes, etc.) for your boyfriend/husband?

As brave and as very sweet that would be for my girlfriend to do, I'd still hate and fear to ever lose her and probably choose to be the one dying. Otherwise, I'll feel like I'm a failure as a man and beat myself up over her death.

• Yes
    74% (28)
  • No
    26% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would die for anyone that I really, really, really care for. I would die for my entire (immediate) family, which includes my cats. If I am very close to you, then I would die for you no matter the fact that you might not die for me. I have too big a heart.

What Girls Said 11

• I would take a bullet for a stranger so of course I'd take one for him. That's what police do.

• You plan on becoming a police officer?

• Yes. Graduate in December. Going to work as a PA330 (Private police).

• I can't answer that right now because I'm single. It would have to depend on how much I love him and if he's really worth it.

However, if the guy cheated on me then nope. There is no way I would risking my life for a loser.

• If I really loved him, probably yeah.

• Yeah, no. Super villains use human shields. They do not become them.

• If I have time to jump in front of a bullet for him, then he has time to move... but yes I would because if he's my boyfriend/husband then I love him.

• I'm sure I would. Especially if I loved him. I've never had a boyfriend though so it's hard to answer this.

• There's a good chance I may live from a shot, you didn't specified where. If I survive from it he better give my IOU's!.

• Of course. No doubt. He's my life

• i would take the bullet for him cause i love him with all my heart

• I could see myself protecting him... he would be devastated, but I am selfish I cannot be without him.

• No I only care about myself.