Do you ignore some questions on gag?

Say you know the answer to the question but you're too lazy to reply do you skip over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• nope... but there r a few xeptions

-questions made by constant trolls (xample "social groups guy","guy in lecture and lab", etc)... since i know they'll get deleted anyway
    -questions about users askin for other users for their fb, Skype or send 'em a message here.

AND i'd like to inform other users here about a certain asker...

there's an anon female aged 25-29 askin questions about her X in "Break Up & Divorce" topic... seems like a "normal" question but beware of this asker.
    she's got a really bad habbit. she tends to ask da same thing 100 times (she claims "i'm nervous i just don't know wot to do") and drive opinion owner into a non-stop conversation no matter wot u say. she'll end up askin things like "so dat means he likes me?","does he like me then?", etc...

^so be careful when u see a question from an anon female,25-29, on "break up & divorce" topic... i just stopped answerin to her questions... a total waste of time ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah definitely.

Penis questions is a skip.
    So are questions about people showing clear hate towards a gender and going on a pity party rant about how they've given up.
    Oh and religious questions get a ignore from me too. It's a waste of time and energy.

What Guys Said 15

• Absolutely I do specially the idiotic and nonsensical ones

• Yeah, especially if I'm on my phone. I make many mistakes while typing on the phone so I just know if the answer's gonna be long I'm gonna spend time fixing mistakes, so I don't bother answering.

• I do especially the ones with long explanations

• Yup sure do I ignore the question or questions because I know no good will come of getting involved with it or it is just simply a ignorant question.

• YES, especially this one person trolling for compliments by posting "what do you think of her looks" every goddamn day. I mean once in a while is fine, but how needy and insecure do you have to be to make you constantly seek approval of your appearance from strangers on the Internet?

• Well if I have no input for that given question, then there is not much point to me posting on it, is there?

• Yeah all the time. or if the answer is so obvious it's annoying. Or if a question has too many responses.

• Yea, I get lazy with answers sometimes too, I just be like, if you can't see my point, then you can't see me.

• I sometimes ignore stupid questions or ones I think are just a troll

• Sometimes I won't answer it depending on who is asking...

• yea lately especially if its sounds like a typical question

• Yeah! I've ignored almost all of these! None of them are entertaining for me to answer.

• It happens. Sometimes I will come back to it though.

• Yep longer story questions, what he is thinking right now?, from girls mostly.

• IF I can't be of any help.
    Also there's a Anonymous girl on here 18-24 that must have a very vivid imagination. She asks the most bizarre questions. You can't miss them. I'm sure she's a troll.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, sometimes. There are also times where I would like to give an answer, but I can't really put it into words... my mind works in weird ways.

• i ignore most lol

• Always. Lol.

• Sometimes yeah

• Sometimes, the longer questions (the ones who require long answers), and the how do I look questions.

• Oh yeah. All the time. Usually it's if its a controversial question and I'm not up to debating.

• Most of the ones I find ridiculous. Most of the rate me ones. etc

• just the sex questions

• I don't answer all of the questions, so-yes.

• I skip lots of questions

• Yeah sometimes because that stupid thing that makes it where you can't do one word replies