What does your perfect day look like?

Apparently no one has a sense of a perfect day. :'(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• A perfect day for me would be waking up to a beautiful day on my day off, the house being nice and quiet.

I'd take my breakfast out to the back porch, sip on some coffee listen to the birds, maybe do some light reading.

Go for a run, watch some TV, get some lunch at Skaets

Go fishing

Go to the gym have an intense workout, come home shower.

Fry up said fish (catfish yum) relax with my dogs and cat for a bit

Do some painting, maybe some writing, watch TV, mess around on gag etc.

Go to bed

• Biking near Balboa Pier, eating good food, reading Steinbeck, writing, and spejdung all with friends or someone special.

• Mine? At peace and in solitude with my thoughts.

• A perfect day for me would be: dead puppies, getting an abortion and some kind of genocide.

Did I mention that I'm a supervillain?

• Kicking ass and taking names

• Honestly my prefect day will be here September 5. Waking up Saturday morning to watch college gameday and then from noon to about 1am I'll be watching college football with just me and my cousin. Yep... can't wait.

• It looks like you and me on the beach. Sun bathing aand playing in the water

• a bottle of jack and some free time

• Take you away , Then my perfect day will come, It will look like when we kiss each other.😘

What Girls Said 5

• Mm a perfect day for me is beautiful weathers. Hot with a cold breeze passing through, an easy, sow morning, where I slowly make my way downstairs pop the coffee machine on and make a coffee and breakfast, then stagger off attending things I need to do. (Mostly happens on Sunday's) and then having my night free from doing whatever I feel like it weather that would be riding my motorcycle or staying in and talking to my boyfriend ☺️ PERFECT DAY EVER!

• Eh the spelling errors really tick me off after re-reading that lol

• lovelace-media.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...dfea39d.gif

this I swear!! all day every day <3

• I played soccer for 8 years. My emotions were very up and down about that. I liked playing and all that, but I hated when I had to do like mile running at practices... and like the terrible nervous feeling I'd get before games... ugh... and I got hurt a lot lol

• @Iron_Man and I know you joking with me :D

• Of course I love to kid around

• I had a near perfect day yesterday. If only my crush asked me out and I didn't have to get my blood drawn it would have been perfect!

• Sleep. That is all.

• An adventurous day with a specific guy