What is one thing you simply CANNOT stand about a man/woman? What annoys you the most about the opposite gender?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate how some guy manipulate girls... They don't care about girls, they just want to get laid.

Some, not all of course x)

• There are as many girls who manipulate guys as well.

• You are right, yes.

• Thank you!!

What Guys Said 12

• PERIODS!
    GOD DAMN FUCKING PERIODS!
    Why?
    Why is it part of the design?

As for men.
    BALLS!
    Is it too much to ask for it to be INSIDE the body inside of dangling outside between the legs?

• Yes... yes it is, because then we would have no physical weaknesses lol.

• I can't think of anything specific to women.

If there was one thing I would hate to have a girlfriend do to me it would be nagging. I don't like it when some women (obviously not all and guys do it too) just complain at their boyfriend like it's his job to solve all her problems.
    Wanting him to listen to you vent is fine, expecting him to drop all his business to do something for you when you can't even ask directly isn't. Just be direct and ask. If he says no, work it out or offer him something rather than making snide comments about it.

• Walking slowly. For the opposite gender? I'd say putting on makeup when you just don't need it. We went on a walk in a forest yesterday and we were all waiting in the car for my sister who was putting on her makeup... to go to a place... WITH NO PEOPLE. She cares too much about what total strangers who she will never see again think of her. I'm sorry if this sounds mean to some girls but I just don't get it.

• you know I never though about it to be honest well at least for women, can't think of anything for women to be honest.

For men defiantly having balls, having something that causes you extreme pain whenever it touches any sort of object moderately hard to hard, is not fun at all.

• They overthink things so much like if I say that they look cute and in their mind they overthink the whole compliment to try to figure out the motive, what I feel, do I want them just for sex, or start looking at their flaws and in my mind It's a simple compliment lol xD

• I dislike how manipulative you guys are.

• Arrogance, ignorance and lacking respect for self/others

• So many things and I can choose only one? Ugh...
    It's a toss up between how entitled women tend to be and how easily offended they are.

• Women are sweet as a group removing general issues within men and women. Men on the other hand embarrass me. As a group we are disgusting.

• most things people classify as gender specific aren't gender specific i don't really have any i don't put that much thought into it or don't care enough to care

• Irrationality and lack of morals and integrity.

• Emotions. Definitely, not that I'm a sociopath, but women do tend to be more emotional not only in their emotional affairs but also in their reactions to all kinds of subjects and more in touch with their emotions in general. Men are usually fed that macho male bullshit that makes them want to detach from their emotions and it's more annoying that this is commonplace in our world than it is actually annoying to me.

What Girls Said 8

• The constant claim that we're just out for what's in your wallet. No need to comment with opinions on how I'm wrong and yes we are because it will just feed the fact that I'm right.

• men: PRIDE. u just want to hi 5 a guy in the face with your fist and tell that loser to calm down with the cockiness.

• Women: That they have to be so competitive. Like "You're prettier than me so you have to BURN TO THE GROUND BITCH AND HAVE NO SELF-WORTH LEFT". Girls can be sneaky and mean in those kind of things.
    Men: That some guys always have to save their manliness. Like "I can't join Zumba because it's not manly enough" or "I can't walk with your small dog. I need a big dog to show my manliness". It makes me so sick sometimes.

• Immaturity, though not all guys are immature, but the majority of them around my age that I know personally act like they're still thirteen, Especially when it comes to relationships.

Girls though, also immaturity, pettiness, and when they're two faced. I can not stand it when a girl trash talks somebody but as soon as that particular person shows up they're best friends. Seriously, I thought you hated her two seconds ago.

• I hate it when girls gossip with you about someone and then gossip about you with another person (not all girls but alot)

For the males.. I really hate that thing you do when we girls walk by and you start yelling at her to get her attention and when she doesn't she's automatically a whore , never understood that :/

• Don't spit or burp plzzzzzzzz

• Really hate how egotistical guys can be

• hmm it annoys me when guys dont listen.. like you will be in a group of them and say something and they will be like hmmm ok and their eyes glaze over.. but then a guy will say the exact same thing and they will be all.. oh man totally, thats so true bro.